Holy Pally looking for a guild

Lightbringer
Hi, I am making this thread on an alt to avoid a bit of drama before everything is finalized.

I started playing MoP about 3 weeks ago, and was recruited into a guild to be a raider. I have achieved an iLvL of 465 to prepare for raids, and my guild has yet to arrange a raid. I find this to be unacceptable and I want to find a new place to call home.

I am looking for a guild running 10 man raids. I can appreciate the epic feel of 25 mans, but I prefer the way 10 mans operate. I can honestly say I care more about playing with people I like than actual progression. That isn't to say I don't want to kill bosses, I do, I just prefer feeling like a tight knit group killing bosses rather than a bunch of anonymous strangers. I also have no real strong preference whether your guild is horde or alliance.

While I do consider myself to be a very skilled healer, I do not have any parses. If your guild requires a parse for an application, then your guild is likely too hardcore for me. However, I do believe in using appropriate gems, enchants, food buffs, and showing up ready and on time. If your guild does not require that, then you are likely too casual for me. The times that I would be available to raid is Sun-Thur 7-12 CST. If your raid times fall in that slot please reply.

If all this sounds very specific, that is because I am looking for something specific. A guild to call home.

TL;DR
Skilled Holy Paladin
looking for 10 man raid guild
close knit group of friends
dont gotta parse
gear yourself right
Horde or Alliance is cool
Im awesome yo
Hi there!

Crit Got Real (lvl25) is a small friends and family type guild that is building from the ground up. We are in the process of trying to build a consistent 10man raid team which is tough with so much recruitment competition. We have a solid team of friends and family right now but still have a few slots available which we have been pugging, including a healer slot. If it is not an issue for you, you would be our second holy paladin, our third healer is a disc priest.

What you are looking for sounds exactly like what we are trying to build. :)

Our recruitment thread on this forum is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004440853#1

Our website is here: http://cgr.enjin.com/

If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you in game.

I am looking for a guild running 10 man raids. I can appreciate the epic feel of 25 mans, but I prefer the way 10 mans operate. I can honestly say I care more about playing with people I like than actual progression. That isn't to say I don't want to kill bosses, I do, I just prefer feeling like a tight knit group killing bosses rather than a bunch of anonymous strangers.

This part of your post made me stand up and pay attention and think that Cahoots might be a good fit for you. You can read all about what we are and that good "blah blah blah" stuff that guilds have on their website here: www.cahootsguild.com.

But, in a nutshell...we feel the same way as you do. We think that playing with like minded people who we can hang out and have fun with is the best part about raiding and we've been doing just that for almost 3 years now. We're older (players age 25-all the way up to 50), we have limited time to play each week and we make the most that we can out of that.

We currently have exactly 10 raiders for our team and as you may know, that can make it challenging when one person has to miss a raid night. A holy pally would be a great addition to our team and we have a guy named Xoras, so it would be really fun to test to see who has lisps in vent by referencing Xoras and Xorash.

So, if you want to take a walk on the wild side (aka the vastly outnumbered Horde side of lightbringer), sounds like you might be a good fit.

Feel free to visit the boards or leave me a note in game.
Cheers
Frick

Oh PS raid times are currently Wed/Thur 4:30-7 PM server time. I know that's slightly off what you were looking for, but we are reevaluating that and may be able to work with your schedule if there is any wiggle room for you.
Hey, loved everything you had to say :)

We are a close knit group that server xferred recently... about 12 of us in all... though not all of ur raid.

We are looking to get our raiding off and running

we are in need of dps and a healer.. our current holy pally has a geared monk to swap to :D

add me on real id and we can chat :D

jsu24sb@gmail.com
Not going to waste your time with a wall of text that you probably won't read all of ;)

Long story short,
Recently transferred 10M raiding guild,
decent history of clearing heroic content through out
the tiers/expansions.

LF a holy paladin to fill one of our final core spots.
5/6MV , 2/6 HoF currently.

Get in touch with my via in-game mail or just apply on our site.
XiTGuild.enjin.com

GL!
-Lourie
Hello Xorash, we're in desparate need of a 3rd healer and a holy pally would be perfect with our raid comp.

We're currently 6/6N in MV and 2/6N in HOF 2 healing everything so far. Looking for a capable 3rd healer, would greatly prefer one with a good DPS OS, but not required. We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs from 6:30 - 9 server. We provide most items needed for raiding (flasks, pots, feasts, enchants, gems), however you are expected to bring spares in case the guild bank is empty.

We're low drama and pretty laid back with most of our raiders adults 25+ with families and full time jobs. Loot is distributed via an open loot council, if there's a debate we'll /roll and move on. Drama is not tolerated and squashed quickly.

If this interests you, contact me or Doozys on-line.