<Nightshift> 10 man 6/6H MV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToS

Thrall
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Bump

I want to go ahead and say that if you're looking for a chance to break into the ranks of top 200 this would be the guild to join. The only thing holding us back is a 10th core spot and before that it was catching up in gear and coming together as a guild. We have several talented players who can play all specs of their class extremely well (as is required in a competitive 10 man setting). Once the daily quest requirements die down a little I'm sure we will also make use of our alts for progression as well. What I'm trying to say is that no one gets carried here. There are no free rides. Everyone pulls their weight or we do what we can to help them find where they are coming up short by analyzing logs.

If you know you're good and this sounds like the type of raiding environment that would interest you don't hesitate to app.
Bump we need a Healer(Monk/Druid) or Melee DPS(Rogue/DK) to Fill our 10th core spot in the guild. This is the time to apply you can be a core member of the guild based on your performance. I also work with our raiders to help them improve on a day to day basis don't be afraid to apply. I am not one to neglect raiders with little heroic experience. This is going to be a Top 100 guild in T15. If you know your class inside out and you know these boss encounters or know you can study to learn these encounters please contact me in-game or apply @ Nightshiftguild.enjin.com
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump Looking for an Exceptional tank (Paladin,Blood DK or Guardian Druid)
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump