Stuck on authenticating

Technical Support
Just upgraded to Mist of Pandaria and added game time succesfully.

Tried loging in using the client and I'm stuck at Authenticating.

Can't play the game.
Ladbroke

A lot of times after server maintenance or if you are just having a hard time connecting to the game it's a good idea to power cycle the connection. This will clear out the DNS cache and allow the connection to build new connection information.

Here's how to power cycle:

1. Turn off all computers on the network
2. Unplug the power from the modem and the router (if applicable)
3. Wait about 1-2 minutes
4. Plug in the modem first and wait for it to completely boot up
5. If there was a router, plug the power back in and wait for it to completely boot up
6. Turn on the computers and try the game out

If that doesn't work try flushing the DNS: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/ip-release-renew-and-flush-dns

Let me know what happens.
I fixed the problem by entering my email address instead of my Account Name in the login slot. Keep in mind I hadn't logged into WoW in a long time. It then prompted me to choose between two different account names (my account name and something else I'm not sure where it comes from).

I've successfully logged into the game since.
Ladbroke

I'm glad to see that you got the login issue figured out. Please feel free to post again if you have any other questions.
i havent played in some time either, i recently activated my account again, ran it fine on another computer, logged in immediatly let me do my updates and enter the realm, just installed wow on another computer and its stuck on the first version of wow, wont let me type in my full email and im stuck at authenticating, again did this on another computer with no problem at all. any suggestions?
?