hmm?

General Discussion
Prev 1 56 57 58
11/05/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Zarhym
Is the only way to get the Elder Charm Coins is by doing dailys by getting 90 of the good coins and turning them into 3 elder...? that sort of forces u into dailys if so.. because u know people want that extra chance in Raid to get the gear so your know there going do dailys to get a silly coin that doesnt even help one bit gg..

"Gear drops in raids like it always has."
"I like gear like I always have."
"But I want bonus chances at that gear."
"I have to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear?!"
"I don't want to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear!"
"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Let me know if that's an accurate summary, as well as what you're talking about. o.O

oh, okay, now i see what people were talking about when they say blizz is demeaning to some of it's customers
I've gotten kind of sick of the daily grind to be honest. I've just stopped playing altogether, except to check my auctions. I've been playing Skyrim for the past week or so, but haven't actually played WOW for almost 2-3 weeks. My WOW runs out on the 4th, and I'm probably not going to be playing anymore for awhile. I'll probably come back someday, but I need a WOW break. This new expansion is simply a joke. I think Blizzard just got thrown into a mental hospital and made this expansion there.
12/02/2012 02:15 AMPosted by Rockstëady
I've gotten kind of sick of the daily grind to be honest. I've just stopped playing altogether, except to check my auctions. I've been playing Skyrim for the past week or so, but haven't actually played WOW for almost 2-3 weeks. My WOW runs out on the 4th, and I'm probably not going to be playing anymore for awhile. I'll probably come back someday, but I need a WOW break. This new expansion is simply a joke. I think Blizzard just got thrown into a mental hospital and made this expansion there.

Bye. And also, nice necro.
Your 'extra roll' has NOTHING to do with ANY other rolls. The /roll and gear is distributed BEFORE you hit extra roll.

The extra roll is based off some number that <if above xx number> you get loot, and if not, you get gold.

Maybe it's a <95> or better, you get an item of loot....I dunno, but, certainly at no disadvantage to not have the extra roll.
I just want to know who had the brilliant idea to cap gold coins at 10, and give you 3 a week...makes no logic, 12 makes sense, 15 even better. It just doesn't make sense.

LOGIC PLEASE USE IT

"Gear drops in raids like it always has."
"I like gear like I always have."
"But I want bonus chances at that gear."
"I have to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear?!"
"I don't want to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear!"
"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Thank you for translating the OP into usable English.
11/05/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Drakinn
Is the only way to get the Elder Charm Coins is by doing dailys by getting 90 of the good coins and turning them into 3 elder...? that sort of forces u into dailys if so.. because u know people want that extra chance in Raid to get the gear so your know there going do dailys to get a silly coin that doesnt even help one bit gg..
The amount of stupid people that play this game amazes me.