Pandaria Flying Question

General Discussion
how come i cant fly in pandaria? i am master rider
11/07/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Hungoro
how come i cant fly in pandaria? i am master rider

You can't fly in Pandaria until level 90.
Once you reach level 90, you can learn the new flight training at your respective Shrine in Vale of the Eternal Blossoms which will allow you to fly in Pandaria.
What they said. Characters need an ability called Wisdom of the Four Winds to fly in Pandaria.

This ability becomes available for training at level 90 at one of the faction specific flight trainers in Pandaria.
What they said. Characters need an ability called Wisdom of the Four Winds to fly in Pandaria.

This ability becomes available for training at level 90 at one of the faction specific flight trainers in Pandaria.

One of the best things they made in MoP alongside with no linear leveling quests and the Lorewalkers Faction :)
But more than 6 factions at the beginning of the expansion with daily quests rep system...Bad, very very bad...
You've answered the question from a technical standpoint, but here's my question: Why? Two quests into Pandaria and I'm flying around on a gyrocopter with a seemingly infinite supply of air support, and then we decide to look for Prince Anduin, who may very well be in mortal peril for all we know, on foot...on a large unexplored continent. Took me out of the story with record speed to be honest. I know you're supposed to suspend your disbelief a bit, but we showed up at the party with a HUGE air based fleet of easily maneuverable gyrocopters. Our whole reason for being there is to find the prince and we go about it in the slowest possible way. No reason given for why we cant fly at all. Are all of our mounts inexplicably allergic to domineering chinese scenery?

Again, I understand the technical reason for prohibiting flight, but having us show up with an embarrassment of flying options and then decidedly not choose to use them is kind of silly. We could have just shown up by boat, and skipped all of that. You know, like in the cinematic...where we show up by boat?
You use the gyrocopter before you encouter the Sha of Fear who makes you afraid of flying. Even though you can eventually conquer that fear, by the time you do so you're a bit rusty so you need to go back to the trainer for a refresher course.

Gold sinks are fun! :D
11/07/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Stasia
Gold sinks are fun! :D

Except.... this is hardly a gold sink. It's what, 2000g? Is it even that? At this stage of the game that's really a very small amount and certainly not considered a gold sink. Not when there is a vendor mount for 110,000 gold.
Oh my god what a terrible necro
Oh my god what a terrible necro

no kidding. and it was necro'd twice!
Master Double Necro thread.

lol

This is the undead death knight of threads.
People say to use the search function to find threads,

And now you're all screaming necro and not answering the questions.

YEP. GOOD JOB INTERNET!

Answer: You only get to fly in Pandaria at level 90 (kinda useless, whatever). It's called Wisdom of the Four Winds.
^^

The post was answered by a blue in November of last year.

lol