Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
11/13/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Verelyse
/locks Justin Beiber up in said dungeon and throws away the key

Why do you defile my sanctum?
11/13/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Mirotic
/locks Justin Beiber up in said dungeon and throws away the key

Why do you defile my sanctum?

YOUR sanctum? I seem to remember giving it to you the use of my dungeon. Which is part of my lab complex.
11/13/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Hëartcrushër
YOUR sanctum? I seem to remember giving it to you the use of my dungeon. Which is part of my lab complex.

Look, just because you wanted me to renovate the morgue so it would be more useful to you doesn't make it yours. I still (re-)built it, so it's MY sanctum!
11/13/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Mirotic
Look, just because you wanted me to renovate the morgue so it would be more useful to you doesn't make it yours. I still (re-)built it, so it's MY sanctum!

WAIT. YOU TURNED MY MORGUE INTO A SEX DUNGEON?!

I ALREADY HAD A SEX DUNGEON. I SAID YOU COULD USE THAT.

What did you do with all my corpses?
11/13/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Hëartcrushër
What did you do with all my corpses?

Don't come down here. I'll have them cleaned of any... invasive objects and fluids before I return them to you.
Well, things just got weird. <.<

11/13/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Taifeng
One of those games where you build the most complicated bridges possible and drive a car over it to watch it fail catastrophically?

It's a spider! :(
I promptly derailed a Sauron vs. Lich King discussion into talking about Morgoth and Valar immortality.

Someone tried to compare Deathwing to Morgoth as an equal. I /facepalm'd.

Don't come down here. I'll have them cleaned of any... invasive objects and fluids before I return them to you.

You are in such trouble, missy.
Morgoth is like, the frigging Devil. Deathwing is a crazy demigod. Morgoth would eat him for breakfast.

Also, school sucks, but I have time for WoW again! What'd I miss in the last weekish?
I'm pretty sure the thread is dipping very closely into bannable/deleteable territory.

I think a little prudence is in order.

This is a public venue for a game that is rated Teen. Not guild chat.
I know none of you care, but THESE SWORDS MAKE ME WET MYSELF
So the sound on my laptop just died. Completely. Was fine yesterday, is wholly nonfunctional now. Game sound doesn't work, YouTube is silent, all I get through my headset is static and my speakers are just dead. I didn't see a sound card when I did a device check but the two things that were listed under Sound both read as functional, with optimal drivers installed. Not sure what do.

No it's not muted and yes I tried turning the volume up.
HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT OFF AND ON AGAIN AND A REBUILD OF WINDOWS
I'm pretty sure the thread is dipping very closely into bannable/deleteable territory.

Lighten up. I'm an undead abomination. Are you really shocked to find out I have a room of corpses? Besides, we never said what we did with the corpses. I could be using them to lash together a machine made of horror to summon an angry God to smite all of you.
I knew a guy who collected frozen corpses of victims in nullsec and stored them in a freighter.

Lighten up. I'm an undead abomination. Are you really shocked to find out I have a room of corpses? Besides, we never said what we did with the corpses. I could be using them to lash together a machine made of horror to summon an angry God to smite all of you.

I'm an adult, I can appreciate adult humor. But there is a time and place for everything. I'm not at issue about corpses. There were some things posted that were clearly treading the line. I rather not have them start deleting/locking these threads as offtopic simply to keep the content within the terms of use.

Make no mistake, that's exactly what the mods will do if these threads get out of hand.
I'm having misgivings about Forge of Darkness.

The great thing about Erikson's books is you're always reaping more questions than answers, so you're mulling over the story on multiple levels and postulating theories even after the series is over.

Forge of Darkness inverts that... it's just like every other fantasy novel on the shelf with a linear storyline where every piece of information folds in on itself rather than lending to a wide, expanding world.

But then again I'm only 20 pages in, so maybe I'll be surprised. It'd be easily salvaged at this point by introducing parallel storylines among the Jaghut and Forkrul Assail predicting an eventual convergence.

But still... misgivings...
So. Area 52 doesn't have anybody willing to do 2s tonight.

I'm 200 CP off my god damn axe. Fu, Area 52, Fu.
11/13/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Relikar
Fu, Area 52, Fu.

Not cool, bro.
11/13/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Kiwe
Not cool, bro.

Well, Will you do 2s with me? rofl

Also, inc spoiler.

I have an issue with the story line for Hellsing Ultimate. In the first episode, they explain that to become a vampire you need to a virgin and you need to be bitten by a vampire. Which is all fine and dandy, except for the 9th episode where we find out Alucard was raped by a priest when he was a boy.

SO This leads one to believe that the creator probably doesn't think either anal or gay sex qualifies as loosing your virginity, right?