Heart Of Fear

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
So HOF normal opens tomorrow - what do we know about it? How does it compare difficulty wise? What is the minimum item level required? Thanks for any info!
well if it's normal it doesnt have a minimum ilvl.

Oct 30: Heart of Fear (N)
Nov 6: Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR), Heart of Fear (H)
Nov 13: Terrace of Endless Spring (N), Heart of Fear Part 2 (LFR)
Nov 20: Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)

This is correct. It's a similar release to what we did with Mogu'shan Vaults.

Neth, any clue as to what the ilvl requirement's will be for HOF LFR?
The iLevel for the Raid Finder will be a minimum of 470. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
It's a half tier step up,
so it will be probably be around the difficulty of Elegon/Will
Amber Shaper's a sweet boss. All I'm saying.
10/29/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Sinthraxis
Amber Shaper's a sweet boss. All I'm saying.

Oh man I feel the amber shaper QQ will outpace that of elegon's QQ. Should be entertaining.
Imperial Vizier = Stone Guard basically in that it's a fight all about not getting hit by avoidable stuff. As long as his enrage timer isn't a factor he should be easily doable by anyone with a bit of MsV gear.

Blade lord Tay'ak = Blizz messed up the names of this guy and a later boss. All about dodging tornados and moving quickly. Also helpful with lots of classes who can cheese mechanics.

Garalon = Giant bug, didn't watch any vids but seems like lord rhyolith without the rng?

Wind lord = all about cc in this one. Unique fight. Also, any cleaving, multi dot class will top charts here.

Amber shaper = was considered incredibly, incredibly tough. Elegon of this raid.

Grand empress = weird sonic mechanics that are like the explording stars in Algalon. Relatively normal add transition phase with a few curve balls.
Oct 30: Heart of Fear (N)
Nov 6: Heart of Fear Part 1 (LFR), Heart of Fear (H)
Nov 13: Terrace of Endless Spring (N), Heart of Fear Part 2 (LFR)
Nov 20: Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR), Terrace of Endless Spring (H)

Where did you get this information from? The last I saw said they are both coming out next week with the req of clearing HoF before you are able to do Terrace.

Nvm, i found the blue post.