<Tranced> is LFM for RBG's,10Mans and More!

Darkspear
11/06/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Giveashift
Let me know if you need a feral druid for RBG. Webslinger#1101

I will add you to my list!
11/06/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Spartaprime
Your horde ?

Yes we are horde and the world pvp is always there if you look for it or create it!
^^ The <Tranced> RBG team CR is 1800+ and increasing in rating on a weekly basis. We are in high need of a DK DPS to round out the group. (Blood spec not required as you will be here for damage not to be a FC.) Prior RBG experience is required. We play primarily on Friday @ around 10:30 P.M. Central Time (9:30 Server Time). The group is experienced and run with multiple Arena Masters and Heroes of the Horde. If you are interested please let me know asap here or in game!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* <Tranced> is still recruiting for guild membership! The guild has reached level 13 and is growing fast. If you are looking for a friendly place to level OR play at 90 with an emphasis on all things PvP, join today!
bump for friends
I have a Rdruid if you need <3. its on diff server though so cross realm stufffs

I do not have a regular, set in stone, resto druid. So yes, I would most definitely want you!

11/11/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Dardray
bump for friends

Hi Matt!!!
klarity is such a cutie
11/13/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Kenshenub
klarity is such a cutie

*Blush*...Still looking for that DK! May possibly need a tank for this Friday as well!
11/15/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Klarity
klarity is such a cutie

*Blush*...Still looking for that DK! May possibly need a tank for this Friday as well!

Running tonight. Really need a FC! HMU!
11/13/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Kenshenub
klarity is such a cutie

he's no kapsacin
10/29/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Klarity
Our goal is to create a large pool of active, friendly players who like to play with each other.

That sounds very naughty fyi. You scare me.
11/16/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Reszo
Our goal is to create a large pool of active, friendly players who like to play with each other.

That sounds very naughty fyi. You scare me.

Your fear tastes delicious.
Pick me!
11/18/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Xstatic
Pick me!

Hi Friend! Still LFM regulars for the team. Were pushing 2k so I am need of people with at least an 1850 CR. A FC and DK are high priority but feel free to hmu if you are interested!