/sigh

Emerald Dream
11/13/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Imfernal
it look 4 KOTE to kill 9 of these baddies.

9 keepers of stromgarde wiped a raid of about 23 of them last night.

I watched, and laughed.
That's pretty bad but awesome at the same time.
HA! Hey where's Return? I want a bowl of popcorn and a front row seat to watch this. Make that a box of cracker jacks...no wait....Three boxes of cracker jacks. And a waffle.
They're really bad. Ran into 3 of them at refuge point a couple nights back. Was playing a little defensive at first because it was a lock/Mage/hunter...but then the hunter threw murder of crows on me. I lolled, and facerolled the hell out of them until they phased back to maelstrom 3 deaths later.
11/13/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Return
They're really bad. Ran into 3 of them at refuge point a couple nights back. Was playing a little defensive at first because it was a lock/Mage/hunter...but then the hunter threw murder of crows on me. I lolled, and facerolled the hell out of them until they phased back to maelstrom 3 deaths later.

One of em tried to gank me on my lock.

lol.
I personally like gug, from what I have seen, hes a respectable guy. Cant say much for the guild though, when i was on Maelstrom, the HSF was pretty inactive.
KP use to see these kids at the Portal. They got WTF pwned over and over. They had no shot. I could get ED in an article like that in like 4 hours if I wanted too.
I think its about the age of the acct & not necessarily about the gear, etc. Just my IMO

I agree with you. But I think we will always be in the minority with this opinion. Younger players (or players with young accounts) may not tend to appreciate age as a qualifier for uh... credibility? Bragging rights?
11/08/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Roahin
Also, I'm a time-traveling cyborg international playboy billionaire ninja assassin from another dimension.

Hot!
Aw, they are adorable.

If those lilly-livers want some World PvP, then lets have at it.
11/08/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Biooh
it's maelstrom. Theyre horrible.

Oh hey func.
this is funny lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVfVqfIN8_c&feature=fvwrel