How to get justice points?

New Player Help and Guides
There was an item requiring justice points to purchase it. How do I collect justice points?
Justice points can be obtained by one of two ways:

1) Running dungeons available at level 70 and up, you'll get more justice points the higher in level beyond that you go. So level 90 dungeons give a lot more justice points than level 70 dungeons.

2) Earning honor points through PvP starting at the moment you can queue for battlegrounds (level 10) and then buying justice points with your honor points. Like with the dungeons, the higher up you go (and being on a winning team) awards you more honor points than lowbie battlegrounds. So a level 90 battleground will award you a lot more honor points than a level 10 battleground.
i want to know were to buy justice points in Orgimmar with my battleground points
12/23/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Domari
i want to know were to buy justice points in Orgimmar with my battleground points

You can convert honor to justice at a rate of 375 Honor to 250 Justice.
You can do so at the Honor Trade Goods vendor who is located in Orgimmar.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52033/rogoc

That being said, there's no real point in converting your honor to justice at level 14. There isn't much you can purchase, much less use.
12/23/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Novalas
That being said, there's no real point in converting your honor to justice at level 14. There isn't much you can purchase, much less use.

They can buy JP heirlooms.
12/23/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Avanna
They can buy JP heirlooms.

True. I forgot about heirlooms. :p
the pvp honor tradeskill vendor