-Feedback- Hunter Bugs and Marksmanship Spec

Hunter
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
Tosan 2016 -' Yes we Can, Balance this game'
-Divide our level 75 talents out to each spec
MM - Lynx Rush or Murder of Crows
BM - Blink Strike
SV - Lynx Rush or Murder of Crows

Lower our Current 90 Talents (powershot, etc) to level 75 Talent tier.

-New 90 Talents:
Beastial Wrath
Readiness (3 min CD only resets Rapid Fire and utility spells)
Passive talent: Reduces the CD of Rapid Fire by 1.5 minutes and allows you to use Deterrence while stunned and can shoot while its active.

This needs to happen.
What do you make of the power shot being a 'skill shot' comment? It doesn't seem like the mechanics of a skill shot fit the observed mechanics of power shot. IE wouldn't power shot travel past the target if the target moved?

Frankly I don't really buy that if someone strafes, the shot misses. I think it's tied into certain, but not all movement impairing effects that prevent the knock back which ends up coding as a non-shot. But this is pure speculation.
What do you make of the power shot being a 'skill shot' comment? It doesn't seem like the mechanics of a skill shot fit the observed mechanics of power shot. IE wouldn't power shot travel past the target if the target moved?

Frankly I don't really buy that if someone strafes, the shot misses. I think it's tied into certain, but not all movement impairing effects that prevent the knock back which ends up coding as a non-shot. But this is pure speculation.

I think the "skill shot" comment is completely BS. There's no way to "aim" the ability in wow. I've tried turning my camera to have my character keep facing the target as they move to "aim it" but it still whiffs right passed them. How can it be a "skill shot" if you can't use your "skill" to make it land against a moving target?

It seems to arbitrarily miss anyway, I've had it miss against a target standing completely still after we killed his teammate and he was just waiting for us to kill him to end the game, still missed. The misses seem completely random.
Tosan 4 dev
Wow, look at all of these reasonable and logical changes that should have been implemented in long ago.

How 'bout that Widow Venom still in the game? Ha!
Pls buff Chimera damage and fix Power shot.
I don't like playing BM :(
11/19/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Scattertrapx
I don't like playing BM :(

I've been playing MM for the past 3 weeks or so and it's really underrated tbh. Most people are convinced MM blows !@# so they accept what other people say and don't experiment but, it's really not as bad as people say, it just needs some minor adjustments (like suggested in this thread) to make it GOOD (not OP not garbage).

It's lacking compared to other god classes/specs (spriests/warriors/demo locks/mages/ferals - those are all amazing atm) but all it takes is minor nerfs to them and tiny changes/buffs to MM and a handful of SMALL changes will result in BIG results.

I've really enjoyed MM lately.
would help if aimed shot/chim shot actually did some damage. right now i pop trinket/rapid fire and i crit a leather class for 60k with aimed shot, and like 35k~ on plate. it's retarded.
Buff fkn aimed an Chimera Dmg plox!
Tosan for lead hunter dev!
11/19/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Poúnced
Buff fkn aimed an Chimera Dmg plox!

couldn't have said it better any other way.
RIP marks hunters :(
I read this when you posted this post, Tosan. The thing that matter the most right now.. Is that Blizz still has not answered in any way.

Really sad. PLIS RISPUND BLIZZ!
11/20/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Colthaan
Really sad. PLIS RISPUND BLIZZ!

you are no mage .
Bravo Tosan !!! great post. well done.
Tosan should be the hunter Dec, because whoever is managing hunters right now sucks.

Also Powershot being so buggy is a load of horsesh**
TOSAN! :D
Bump de bump.
I am really starting to think blizzard and achivision are starting a who can be more consumer unfriendly model "lets see how much we can screw with people til they stop pay us." I got that from claiming a move that after casting it seems to have a 1/3 chance to just go on CD not do an animation and fizzle out and GC claims its a skill shot. A skill shot to me shot be able to be cast without a target something that takes SKILL to aim. Not something that makes me target something then just get side stepped. I guess then that must mean MM is SKILL Spec and just no ones figured it out yet, but at this point i really think blizz is just trolling the hunter class at this point.