Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

Arenas
Prev 1 17 18 19 23 Next
Thank you for resetting MMR and Team Ratings above 2200!
and what about RBG? we will have a rating/mmr set to 2200?
What about bots in bg's?
How can you tell if someone is win trading?
what about ddosing in rbgs? reset all retards who got 3k ddosing
lolpvp

Here I thought the PvP in WoW just had poor gameplay and balance. Guess the systems are a complete joke too!
Here's a novel idea - if the game didn't already feel like cheating - maybe people wouldn't feel the need to cheat.

As an Elemental shaman you must understand - I would cheat just to spite your bad Arena Season and your lies about making PvP fair.

Your Tournament was a testament to the utter unfairness of your Arena setup right now.
Here's a novel idea - if the game didn't already feel like cheating - maybe people wouldn't feel the need to cheat.

As an Elemental shaman you must understand - I would cheat just to spite your bad Arena Season and your lies about making PvP fair.

Your Tournament was a testament to the utter unfairness of your Arena setup right now.

I think you're confusing class balance with setting up a fair environment. Win trading and such is going to run the environment regardless of how balanced the classes are. The classes could be perfectly balanced and it would still ruin things.

As far as class balance goes, that debate rages and and likely will forever. I'm not sure if or how Blizzard will ever get the perfect balance that people want.
11/19/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Crazyalbo
re setting to 2200 mmr etc doesnt do a thing if those people still get to keep there stuff, and if you were going to take away there team/gear etc, what would re setting do unless you weren't taking there items/team away

Umm, did you even read the thread other than that one sentence. Take a look at a few relevant points from the very first post in this thread:

Arena team deletion
Character MMR reset to 1500
All Conquest gear removed
Conquest earned tally reset, as well as all Honor and Conquest points removed.
All Arena achievements earned since the beginning of Mists of Pandaria removed.

So, let's see:

1. They don't get to "keep their stuff"(All Conquest gear removed)
2. The team is deleted......
how is leveling going to turn a table on a level 90? oh you mean after you level 89 times you can turn the tables?
could have been done sooner , still better than nothing
Should have listened to me Donald.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2rvyjcn.jpg
Sooooo Aparently having a 500 rating constitutes me as exploiting thanks blizz, glad i got hit for not breaking rules.