What should existing major characters do...

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Ask for reciprocation/help from the Quilboar?

hahahahahaha

Tauren1 : "Quillboar we come in piece to ask to trade food and sup-AUGUHGJH"

Quillboar: *Stabbity stab, gore, bludgeon, eat*

Tauren2: "Curses, we must have been too violent and aggressive, someone send them a giftbasket"

Tauren giftgiver: "Oh quillboar we shall give you this to help convey that we only wi-GUHK"

Quillboar: *gorety gore munch*
Am I the only one who wants a Sun-themed Paladin organization with both the Sunwalkers and Blood Knights?

I know the Blood Elves don't have a sun deity, but it's a part of their culture.

I'd love the Sunwalkers if they lost the "Holy Judeochristian Knight" vibes. (Seriously, ornate hammers in their spells and such feels WEIRD)
11/13/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Skytotem
I'd love the Sunwalkers if they lost the "Holy Judeochristian Knight" vibes. (Seriously, ornate hammers in their spells and such feels WEIRD)

Honestly, just look at the Sunwalker Kodo. They need more of that.

Exactly! But no one in Blizzard cares or will ever act on this.
Am I the only one who wants a Sun-themed Paladin organization with both the Sunwalkers and Blood Knights?

I know the Blood Elves don't have a sun deity, but it's a part of their culture.

You know,

Guys

Guys stay with me here

What if, are you with me,

We have human, dwarf, and high elf paladins become this anti-undead/pro-alliance force?
And the Draenei have an anti-demon/pro-alliance paladin force?

And what if, the Blood Knights fight against idk.....demons? or maybe the scourge? Make the Sunwalkers fear off the other.

Boom! Paladin lore without neutrals!

Someone shut up and give me money!
11/13/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

Given that shaman of different races have different totems, that different races have different druid forms, and that minor glyphs now provide noticeable cosmetic changes it's entirely within their power.

The only problem is resources -- and of course we could debate all day over where they should best place the resources they have, or whether they should add resources, etc.

But I agree -- I like the diversity.
Well since I'm Alliance and the big *Hero* guy around here I'll start.

Varian: I have no qualms about him but maybe when this war is over, he needs to really find a girl worthy of the Wrynn family and end the *Wrynn* cycle he talked about awhile back. Yes it would be awkard for Anduin to have another mother but Varian at least from what I've seen STILL hasn't gotten over his former lover's death thanks to the Defias. I'm satisfied with him right now, he needs to be renamed Supreme Alliance Commander so the High King debate can die in a righteous fire.

Anduin: He should really get moving on his priest hood of the Light and be a big icon for Priests and Paladins. On the other hand he is royalty so it could be difficult. Weather he likes it or not he is next in line. I believe he needs to get exposed to the darker nature of the Horde and come to the realization that the Horde that we are facing is not what it used to be and accept Garrosh won't be persuaded and fighting back is the only way.

Relationship wise find a girl. Doesn't matter but obviously not shadow priest or Warlock for obvious reasons.

Jaina Proudmoore: Be as proactive as Varian and act as an advisor in the Alliance. She should at least move or get ready to move Dalaran somewhere safe in Alliance territory. And if I had my way..make Kalecgos go away and find a real man. Ugh.....Dragon Romance ewwww Oh and I almost forget bring in Kul'Tiras to fight the Horde with their powerful Navy

Tyrande: She should be rallying her Sentinels and Priestess of Elune and bringing more culture to the Night Elves and taking a more proactive in the Alliance affairs for the Night Elves be it Ashenvale or whatever.

Malfurion Stormrage: Either stand aside until the Azshara/Naga story arc or get off his Nature !@# and start moving to help the Alliance being proactive like Tyrande. Damn the Cenarion Circle and their neutrality, times have changed. If we can't have any of that then Tyrande should challenge Malfurion because of his inactivity. In totality the whole Night Elf Story arc should get immortality for the better quality of live for the Kal'dorei not because of pride, birth right but for the good of their own lives. Oh and get procreating

Shandris Feathermoon: Should persuade Jarod Shadowsong to come back to Night Elf society fully and have a relationship and be under Tyrande Whisperwind's command in Pandaria or the Alliance. Shandris should also play a part in persuading her that a child is a beautiful thing and some how subtely influence Tyrande to have epic babies with Malfurion. NO SHE WON'T BE WEAK, SHUT IT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Muradin Bronzebeard: He should at least be doing things on the Alliance front while paying attention to Moira should she be scheming crap again. He should try and bring those Frost Dwarves back or at least get the ball rolling Alliance territory wise and push into Arathi Basin and push the Forsaken back and Alliance can regain Stromgarde with the help of the Dwarves.

Moira Bronzebeard: Getting in a fight with Muradin about politics and how Magni was a bad father and never cared about me and how in her eyes Magni deserves to be where he is now. This will lead where the spirit of Magni will come into play but I'll let that speculation go on

Kurdran Wildhammer: Get more of the Wildhammer clans from Twilight Highlands on the battlefield and enrich the Alliance military forces

Gnomes: I have nothing as I can't take them seriously

Velen: Do more Light tuitoring for Anduin and stop with the *escaping Azeroth* crap and fleeing. Velen should and tell his people Azeroth is where they stand and start fighting to protect their world and the Alliance's way of life. When the Legion finally comes he should confront the problems of his former *Brothers* and accept what has happened to them or at least show some empathy and feeling sorry for them. The Draenei should also fight with the Alliance and help keep the questionable Alliance members in line lest they forget who they are.

That's Alliance side.
That's Alliance side.

You forgot Greymane.
11/13/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Waraila
Orcs can manage themselves perfectly fine as long as they have wise leadership. Look at the Frostwolves in Alterac... they don't have plans for world domination, never did... they just wanted to live in peace and quiet and in harmony with nature.

Counter point: Thrall is supposedly the "wise" Orcish leader who was going to lead them to peace. And yet he...

1: Waged a cold war against the Alliance.

2: Consistantly supported the invasion of Ashenvale and killing of Sentinels.

3: Raised an entire generation of stupid, blood thirsty, genocidal Orcs on par with the original Dark Horde.

4: Put a blood thirsty, genocidal, war hungry, and absolutely retarded individual in the position of "absolute and supreme dictator".

No. The Orcs cannot exist on their own with "wise leadership" because there is no such thing as wise Orcish leadership. Thrall is 100% completely and utterly to blame for this war, and should honestly be hunted down by both Alliance and Horde once the war is over so that he have his tongue cut out and be crucified for the world to see. An example to be made for why you don't willingly give Hitler the reigns of Germany and the like.

The Frostwolf are, admittedly, the closest you're going to get to "peaceful" Orcs. Yet they still carved their way up to Alterac, set up shop, and murder anyone who comes near them... never mind the fact that the place isn't even remotely "theirs" or even "their homeland".
That's Alliance side.

You forgot Greymane.

Damn it...I forgot him. Q_Q

The Frostwolf are, admittedly, the closest you're going to get to "peaceful" Orcs. Yet they still carved their way up to Alterac, set up shop, and murder anyone who comes near them... never mind the fact that the place isn't even remotely "theirs" or even "their homeland".

They got exiled there. The Dwarves went imperial on them and tried to take it from them.
11/13/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Hallinton
: Waged a cold war against the Alliance.

He was oblivious. I know, stupid.

: Consistantly supported the invasion of Ashenvale and killing of Sentinels.

Again, oblvious. I know, stupid.

: Raised an entire generation of stupid, blood thirsty, genocidal Orcs on par with the original Dark Horde.

Felt they could be redeemed. For the most, part, stupid.

: Put a blood thirsty, genocidal, war hungry, and absolutely retarded individual in the position of "absolute and supreme dictator".

He felt he could be tempered. I know, stupid.
Thrall is 100% completely and utterly to blame for this war,

Gotta agree with this part even if the rest is nonsense.

Gotta agree with this part even if the rest is nonsense.

Partly to blame but we can't rule Garrosh out for this. Garrosh is blamed much more then Thrall.

And...well...I hope this doesn't turn into a Thrall bashing/Horde war topic.
11/13/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Lorthuron
Partly to blame but we can't rule Garrosh out for this. Garrosh is blamed much more then Thrall.

No, he's not.

If you throw a starving dog into a store-room filled with meaty steaks, it won't be the dog's fault when you come back and they've all been eaten.

Garrosh is a blood-thirsty moron, but he's always been a blood-thirsty moron. Thrall knew he was a blood-thirsty moron when he put him in charge.

Somehow, someway, putting a blood-thirsty moron in the "absolute dictator" role for a faction was supposed to make him not a blood thirsty moron.
Less because of malice and more negligence and stubborn, nonsensical idealism, but yes, the war as it stands can be traced back to decisions he shouldn't have made but did and information he should have been trying to get but didn't.

I hope if and when Blizzard reinstates him to the position of Warchief he learns from the number of wakeup calls he's received in recent years. His stupid decisions and obliviousness to what was going on within the Horde reignited the war in full force, killed off Cairne, and resulted in a number of deaths on both sides (and, in one unfortunate case, on one side but in every possible timeline).
11/13/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Frosthawk
on one side but in every possible timeline).

This was supposition it's not canon I don't think.
No, he's not.

If you throw a starving dog into a store-room filled with meaty steaks, it won't be the dog's fault when you come back and they've all been eaten.

Bad analogy because Dogs don't have as good thinking skills as humans do so that is a bit off.

Garrosh is a blood-thirsty moron, but he's always been a blood-thirsty moron. Thrall knew he was a blood-thirsty moron when he put him in charge.

He is but that doesn't mean he's responsible for his own actions. You're basically saying Thrall is responsible for Garrosh's actions. That is so...asinine.

Somehow, someway, putting a blood-thirsty moron in the "absolute dictator" role for a faction was supposed to make him not a blood thirsty moron.

Nobody could of thought that would happpen, you have to admit during Cata people didn't expect him to turn into a villain, not even I. So the blame is shared with Thrall and Garrosh weather you like it or not.
11/13/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Skytotem
Varian actually seems to be in a better place in 5.1 Blizz just needs to not make him 'suddenly perfect' and all the other leaders suddenly idiots.

The problem with Varian now is that he suddenly likes the Horde. It's mind boggling. Blizzard doesn't seem to realize that you can be a good guy and still dislike the Horde.
11/13/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Vyrin
Blizzard doesn't seem to realize that you can be a good guy and still dislike the Horde.

And sadly you can't be a good guy and dislike the Alliance.

*stares at Siege*
11/13/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Lorthuron
Nobody could of thought that would happpen, you have to admit during Cata people didn't expect him to turn into a villain, not even I. So the blame is shared with Thrall and Garrosh weather you like it or not.

Except dude, EVERYONE, even Garrosh himself have told Thrall not to put him in power. Even Jaina wanted him to do something to get Garrosh out of power. He refused. Even the Night Elves have called Thrall out for putting Garrosh in power. This is his mess.