No class should go 195-0 in ARENAS

Arenas
1 2 3 12 Next
Hi,

I am a resto shaman, I never die in arenas.

Proof: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/korgath/2v2/Hmm%20burst/

NERF THIS resto shaman HEALER GARBAGE NOW BLIZZARD.

An undefeated healer class obviously shows something is very very wrong.

[update]
Looks like Shamans are getting nerfed in PTR. Hopefully this might fix some of the problem.
I got to play that team when there mmr was still just 2k farming up haha they killed me like 7 times 8(
How does this effect you? You linked one team in the bracket that has 0 meaning.
Uh. It's 2v2... meaning there are two of them.... hence the 2v2 part. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe.. they are good players and the warrior has sick gear? Naw you just got owned and you want them to nerf someone else to validate your personal feelings that it's their classes fault. it's not as ALL possible they are good players.
11/14/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Sensations
How does this effect you? You linked one team in the bracket that has 0 meaning.

Are you implying that another bracket has meaning?
Seriously though, no healing class should be able to go undefeated, that means there is something wrong.
11/14/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Wreckingball
Epic set bonus., I bet disc priest love seeing this.

I also bet they love seeing this, considering they can dispell it.

11/14/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Udeadbro
Seriously though, no healing class should be able to go undefeated, that means there is something wrong.

The class hasn't gone "undefeated", but rather that particular team has. Are you suggesting we nerf just those two people?
I'm suggesting that Shamans are overpowered obviously due to the fact that a 2's team is 168 AND ZERO on a bg.
Multi-glad shaman and warrior playing 2's, how is this surprising at all?
Iconz is a good warrior. Warriors are a strong class this season. Rests is a good shaman. Shamans are also a strong class this season. Thus, 168-0
Thus my class is the one getting the biggest nerf next patch? Go !@#$ yourself blizzard, seriously.
Should someone make an alt on Korgath to ask Rests if they farmed a particular huntard tonight?
Shaman healers have been broken the last two expansions, it's time for them to feel the hunter treatment.
11/14/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Udeadbro
Shaman healers have been broken the last two expansions, it's time for them to feel the hunter treatment.

So, a spell that summons a bunch of elementals that is almost guarenteed to kill someone and heal a friendly target to full that will remain OP until "nerfed" where it will remain OP for a few more weeks until it is really nerfed?
Obvious troll above, stampede does a total of about 40k damage. Get your facts straight troll.
I am not going to let this thread rest, I want a blue response on why Shaman healers are allowed to be the most overpowered healing class for the last two expansions and receive no nerfs. A class that cannot lose is no fun for anyone.
11/14/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Udeadbro
Obvious troll above, stampede does a total of about 40k damage. Get your facts straight troll.

Oh, I must have been playing a different game for the first two months of this xpac. Silly me.

11/14/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Udeadbro
I am not going to let this thread rest, I want a blue response on why Shaman healers are allowed to be the most overpowered healing class for the last two expansions and receive no nerfs. A class that cannot lose is no fun for anyone.

My class color is blue, I hope this post is blue enough for you. Shaman are recieving a nerf. AS's CD is being increased by 30 secs and totems will now be locked out of their respective spell schools when interrupted as well as being unable to be dropped while silenced.