BWC Concludes - VODs Available Here

Arenas
Will there be a stream running on twitch.tv, or own3d, or something similar?
At first I was afraid I was petrified !

Now that song is in my head... ;/

BTW, if you want to find out what time the events run in your timezone or region, you can click on the "Show in my local time zone" option in the Schedule. The times won't change within the body (image squares), but the top and sides will switch over dynamically to show the time slots everything fits in.

Aight looking forward to it :)

Btw I am in Seattle so Zar got it but it is great to know for others who aren't in our time zone ^_^

Gonna boot up my PC and put it on the big screen.
At first I was afraid I was petrified !

Now that song is in my head... ;/

Which one?

I got the one by Cake.

What!! There's only the one, the original song sung by...uhhm. A lady. k fine, I only see the lipsync version by John Leguizamo in drag on one of his HBO specials.

Gloria Gaynor? Can't be Donna Summer. Yeah, I suck at trivia.

ps. On topic: Go USA, have fun and eat lots of dimsum!

(wait, Shanghai...is dim sum only a Hong Kong thing? Eat noodles!)
So is it me or its extremely laggy when running wow in background? Also... its not even in english. Not that i mind but it wasnt told in the info i read.
I love the flags posting this on my iPad watching on my TV connected to my PC. Looking great so far ! Thanks for fixing the audio was kinda quite at the start. It's really cool to see a united event where the whole world comes together for fun. Thanks for doing this :)

And I love how y'all showed the original and my personal favorite trailer for wow so cool !
11/16/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Mælstromedos
I love the flags posting this on my iPad watching on my TV connected to my PC. Looking great so far ! Thanks for fixing the audio was kinda quite at the start. It's really cool to see a united event where the whole world comes together for fun. Thanks for doing this :)

No problem! We're working to address any issues as they crop up. :)

11/16/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Loriginale
So is it me or its extremely laggy when running wow in background? Also... its not even in english. Not that i mind but it wasnt told in the info i read.

It should just be the opening ceremony hosts that don't have translations. All the events will be cast in English.
original DMF <3

there's really something hilarious about a male human dying :p

Great quality so far, looks like its going to be super fun.
My only complaint is the amount of ads. There's 6 streams going but if we want to bounce back and forth between them we have to sit through an ad EVERY time. That's a lot of game play being missed.
Why is that 30 Seconds To Mars song being played over and over and over again on the stream? Of course, it makes me not mind so much when the audio cuts out. xD
11/16/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Zarhym
It should just be the opening ceremony hosts that don't have translations. All the events will be cast in English.

I switched to my main, but thanks for the clarification. As i typed earlier, I didnt mind. Im starting to try to learn new languages recently just using the internet.

-edit-

so is it funny that a french canadian was wondering why it was not in english or was it ironic?
The 2 wow streams are pretty awful right now......... No problem with the SC ones though.
Why can't I see anything? I hear mic's on stage two but just the team names. Tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome. Production quality is awful
We apologize for the delay on the WoW streams. We're working to bring the Arena matches online.
11/16/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Zarhym
We apologize for the delay on the WoW streams. We're working to bring the Arena matches online.

This is why wow esports can't have nice things!

Blizzard: Most dedicated fan base, best mmo income to provide best game play experience....

Doesn't.
Blizzard getting owned by the Chinese government.
Well a Korean team did just beat a Chi/Taipei team.

They probably got upset at that and shut down streaming.