What do you buy with Honor

Battlegrounds
After you get all your gear? Right now there are:
BoA pvp items
Cata mats
Transmogs

Are there MoP mats to buy with honor I'm missing here? I have no need for BoA gear or Transmog.
11/15/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Big
After you get all your gear?

11/11/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Pozywny
buy brutal daggers and vendor them

Obviously it varies on different realms, but on my poopy medium pop realm buying Embersilk Cloth is the most profitable gold per honour.

4000 / 1250 - 3.2 stacks of embersilk, 250g a stack, even more if you make bags == 800g/4000 honour
4000 / 105 - 38.09 daggers, 16g 7s a dagger == 612g/4000 honour

Buy sergeant's cape, DE into large brilliant shards, make into crusader enchants
Heirlooms
Embersilk into embersilk bags, sell for 350g each
Convert to Justice
Transmog items
Turn into Brutal Gladiator's Mutilator for over 660g per 4000 honour
Buy the battle standard
Tabards
Mounts

11/15/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Big
Are there MoP mats to buy with honor I'm missing here?

Not currently, no.
I'm already aware of those methods I bought daggers all of Cata. They are good indirect ways of converting your honor into gold then getting the mop materials you need. I'm more asking the question of why is there no direct method of getting new materials with honor?
11/15/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Big
I'm more asking the question of why is there no direct method of getting new materials with honor?

I trust you don't expect a blue reply. The answer is Blizzard's incompetence. Or perhaps they didn't want people botting BGs for inflated materials. Most likely the former.

According to a few posts around here, they're adding such a vendor in 5.1, but I cannot find a citation for that.
I wasn't expecting a blue post, however, just because there is not a blue post doesn't necessarily mean they didn't read it. Hopefully the question will be raised internally.

If there is a vendor in 5.1 I cannot find it. If someone has a link to the vendor and its prices it would be appreciated.
convert to justice for pve gear or save 4k justice for next season to convert back to honor.
II'm more asking the question of why is there no direct method of getting new materials with honor?

Because they couldn't think of a good name for the new npc vendor they'd need.
I go to strip clubs and make it RAIN!