Reins of the Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent

Website Bug Report
I'd say a drop off Tsulong, but he hasn't set foot in ToES.

Maybe a generous GM?
I'd say a drop off Tsulong, but he hasn't set foot in ToES.

Maybe a generous GM?

Probably a mistake more than generosity. I'm pretty sure a Game Master would get in serious trouble for purposefully giving that mount away.
or a bug he just got lucky from. So far that i know of there is no way in obtaining this mount (plus several others) ingame officially
Or it could simply be a bug on the site showing it when the player doesn't have it. Under Activity, it doesn't even show up.
This appears to be an issue with the Armory, so I'll get this moved over to their forum for investigation.
11/15/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Crithto
This appears to be an issue with the Armory, so I'll get this moved over to their forum for investigation.

If heavenly golden cloud serpent can't even be obtained why is it along with about 15 or so other mounts that can't be obtained even on the mount tab on the armory to begin with? Why does my list show me as missing class mounts for lock or even the pally alliance mounts when i'm horde?

Why does my list show ally mounts when i'm horde? I understand the point of account wide mounts when i do have an ally character but why are they showing up on my list when my character is horde? I don't exactly like having to check my statistics everytime i want to see how many i have just because the number is inflated thanks to my alliance mounts, which is also why every tracking site is also inflated due to alts people have on opposite factions.