Estimated release date of 5.2

Rogue
01/04/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Gannjamann
before the summer hopefully

So, when people say to stop necroing the thread, and there's signs that the thread has already been moderated after being necroed, you: <fill in the blank>
I dont know what that guy a cpl lines down is talking about, i lead alot of bg's and top dps 95% of time. this new patch will OP the rogues that already are considered OP, and woe to the one on the other end of sap, this will bring some old rogues back to the game as well. needs to drop soon...welcome back stealthies!!!!
rogues really aren't crappy just takes more skill to play, We are not just face roll character anymore and im fine with that
Rogue have stealth and can vanish they should be on the lowest spectrum of pvp since they are the least honorable and easiest to play lol. and also did i mention vanish , oh look i'm losing vanish = sucks at pvp due to being rogue lol.
Ya Rogue's used to be very faceroll now it actually takes some skill to be any good welcome to real pvp now rogue's lol.
01/22/2013 01:31 AMPosted by Kungpowpanda
Rogue have stealth and can vanish they should be on the lowest spectrum of pvp since they are the least honorable and easiest to play lol. and also did i mention vanish , oh look i'm losing vanish = sucks at pvp due to being rogue lol.

With logic like that honor is standing there and taking a beating. It's just as easy to say hunters/mages are the least honorable class because they kite to survive

So people STILL think this is s11 with pve items? (It's funny how people forgot heroic gurth with bonelink lol rets or dk's maybe cunning lol locks or boomkins?) Lets not forget heroic bow DS plus vial aimshot chierma plus double proc=dead?

So this just ASTOUNDS me how many people forget how all this other !@#$ that was just stupid and yet it was just 'rogues'. Anyone remember rshams being pretty much the only healer? Or maybe 4 tentacle procs and no coming back?

With the current rogue if you don't out play your opponent you WILL lose.
01/22/2013 01:31 AMPosted by Kungpowpanda
and easiest to play

have you ever played rogue? its harder than you think lol
Rogues were pretty easy to play in Vanilla and BC... but someone who took the time to learn to play THEIR spec.. I say this because in Vanilla and BC, you specced to improve YOUR play style... Someone who did this was UNSTOPPABLE

There were no cookie cutter specs like Wrath and Cata. Now it's even easier since you only have to choose 6 talents.

A rogue has always taken skill to play effectively. We're also one of the only classes to have been nerfed to death but never got a decent buff to compensate the nerfs we've received. The worst part is, we're one of the True Damage Classes, yet Hybrids out-damage us in pvp and pve on a regular basis, and being the only Melee True Damage Class... That sucks bigtime.
[Random thought: I miss Ghostly Strike.. :( ]
01/22/2013 01:32 AMPosted by Kungpowpanda
Ya Rogue's used to be very faceroll now it actually takes some skill to be any good welcome to real pvp now rogue's lol.

I believe rogues are the only class in the game that actually have the highest skill-cap. I think hunters might be up there on the list too, not to sure but any idiot can play a rogue and kill someone in a bg or get a decent arena rating ,camp people etc. however, I've played the rogue class since November 2004 when the game came out. I know for a fact rogues are one of the few if not only class that has the highest skill cap. (hunters too maybe?)

You must not know nothing about rogues? as for real pvp? Explain please. Do you mean how we can't stunlock 100-0 anymore? DR on stuns? every class practically has a similar ability to our stuns/cc? I don't think you have any valid argument to why you said welcome to real pvp now? Most classes have some form of CC now, stuns, etc. I'm not saying rogues are SO HARD to play but they have one of the highest skill caps...so A very good veteran rogue can still tear people apart in pvp. We do need some tweaks as of MoP but we are very gear/weapon dependent as well, but we aren't hurting THAT bad.

What is "real pvp"? I would love to know what your so called "real" pvp is...... like there hasnt been any real pvp in quite a long time, it's all arena e-sport, RBG's and some world pvp and tol' barad? or getting pvp gear in raids? LOL, there has been A LOT of changes to this game since launch but it's still pvp, just classes have changed, Rogues aren't faceroll either...We use to be extremely amazing gankers, or 3 shotting people blowing every CD back in Vanilla with stunlock 100-0 or if you watched any of Kishkumen's old pvp video's <Rogues Take Zero Skill> killing people naked lmao, he was proving how powerful rogues can be when played correctly. But those days have been over for A LONG LONG time now. That doesn't mean the class is faceroll, Rogues have a very high skill cap, whether you think so or not.