My Arena Team Doesn't Show On Ladder.

Website Bug Report
As title says, my 3's team does not show up on the Stormstrike 3's ladder.

Link to my 3's here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/malganis/3v3/Triple%20Bear%20Champ%20Cleav/
Neither does mine and just like my PTR ticket i was told to come to some forum and post about it so that a blue can never respond. Its just how they say "we dont care and arent going to help you" without actually saying it.
There's currently an issue with teams made before MoP... Basically, if the team was made before MoP, it will not show up on the ladders. And even though you get a rank # when points tick over for the week, the ladder does not respect this and will show another team in that place/give them the same #(yes, even if they do not have the same rating).

Also kind of begs the question to be asked... if this does not get fixed, will it mess with end of season rewards?
There's currently an issue with teams made before MoP... Basically, if the team was made before MoP, it will not show up on the ladders. And even though you get a rank # when points tick over for the week, the ladder does not respect this and will show another team in that place/give them the same #(yes, even if they do not have the same rating).

Also kind of begs the question to be asked... if this does not get fixed, will it mess with end of season rewards?

This exactly..
my team isnt showing up either plz fix blizzard

link to team http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/eonar/3v3/Snucklebutz/
My 2's Team doesn't show on the ladders as well but I don't think it will mess with end season rewards seeing how your still given a rank update every week, Based on my rating and comparing it with the ladder I can pretty much guess where im sitting at but still as a just in case...Yes blizz fix it please! :D
11/22/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Kelbourne
My 2's Team doesn't show on the ladders as well but I don't think it will mess with end season rewards seeing how your still given a rank update every week, Based on my rating and comparing it with the ladder I can pretty much guess where im sitting at but still as a just in case...Yes blizz fix it please! :D

I hope not, thats the only thing im worried about.
If you're desperate, Arena Junkies properly displays all teams and their accurate rankings.
i dont care about what arena junkies shows, i just want to make sure this doesn't effect in game rewards at end of season. I don't think it will but i don't want to take any chances.
11/28/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Bamb
If you're desperate, Arena Junkies properly displays all teams and their accurate rankings.

Btw aj does not have accurate rankings at all :(
shamelessly bumping
Shamelessly bumping again, would really like some confirmation on if this will effect end season rewards or not.
A fix went out this morning that should solve this. Please let me know if any of your teams are still not showing on the web site ladders.

Sorry about the delay in getting this out.

12/15/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Covlolz
Shamelessly bumping again, would really like some confirmation on if this will effect end season rewards or not.

We had a bug in what data we pulled out from the game realm databases for display on the website. No data was incorrect and while this affected the web site ladders, this would not affect anything related to end season rewards.