Top 20 Battlepets pvp battle proven updated

Pet Battles
i have faced magic crawdad 8 times in pvp battle and own him and the team he been in 8-0

he has not inpressed me at all maybe becouse i run fetish shaman and dark whelping my fetish dots and dps and soulstone take out anyone and more. my dark whelping just uses his ability to decrease heals darkness and he is a heavy hitter. my 3rd is always rotated but might be youngling full time.

i gone up againts molten hatchling and had no problems with him with fetish.

btw i steamrolled a funny yesterady was againts ghostly skull and fel flame and mini infernal.

he started ghostly skull and i started fetish shaman my fetish own his ghostly skull but he got off his + dps but when his fel flame came in he doted me and i dispelled it and burn him out with fetish then his tiny infernal took down fetish who was low and i own him with dark whelping + crab. i was not little inpressed by ghostly skull but his ability to give other pets more dps was kind of nice.
restless shadeling is the nuts gone vs this guy who has it been close battle but he beat me.

finnally found a pet giving me problems.
11/18/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Sesamee
Sorry I didn't know how apocalypse worked. Sue me

I think it's just the fact that you called something OP without ever having tested it out yourself. If you would have you'd have known it doesn't kill all the pets just the active ones.

There has been so much crying about OP pets by people with little to no experience with them that it gets on people's nerves around here, I think. The truth is there really aren't any super OP pets right now. The more you pvp and the more max level pets you have you'll realize this.

It gets on the nerves of children. Wahhhhhh, someone said something I've heard before. Wahhhhhhhh. Someone doesn't know what they were talking about. I must, I must, wahhhhhhhhhh. I won't bother just giving them a heads up, I'm just a teenager after all with no perspective, I better just wahhhhhhhhhhhh.
going to be updating my top 10 and soon to be top 10 tonight going to put restless shadeling up there soon.
I believe darkmoon rabbit should be number 1. I've seen that thing tear thru 40 man raids... Let alone a simple pet battle.
11/19/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Lysium

I think it's just the fact that you called something OP without ever having tested it out yourself. If you would have you'd have known it doesn't kill all the pets just the active ones.

There has been so much crying about OP pets by people with little to no experience with them that it gets on people's nerves around here, I think. The truth is there really aren't any super OP pets right now. The more you pvp and the more max level pets you have you'll realize this.

It gets on the nerves of children. Wahhhhhh, someone said something I've heard before. Wahhhhhhhh. Someone doesn't know what they were talking about. I must, I must, wahhhhhhhhhh. I won't bother just giving them a heads up, I'm just a teenager after all with no perspective, I better just wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

LOL! Childish behavior? Pot meet kettle?
Most of those pets are horrendous in PvP.

I love how the Crawdad isn't even mentioned.

Every team has a weakness and a counter.

Pets he mentioned are very strong in pvp. Of course having strong pets isn't enough to win. My current leveling team isn't even a strong one, but I do win against stronger teams often.

^

I also love how he mentions fetish shaman but doesn't mention voodoo figurine even though they have the exact same move set.
When I said this thread was amazing, I wasn't being complimentary.
For all those who mention crawdad ive never lost to it ive own it and seems terrible maybe my team just owns it i am 9-0 vs crawdad teams.

my team is this Fetish shaman - dark whelping - youngling

everytime i run into a healing tank i own its face.

so no crawdad not making my list not when my dark whelping 1 shots it.
For all those who mention crawdad ive never lost to it ive own it and seems terrible maybe my team just owns it i am 9-0 vs crawdad teams.

Yes your team is a hard counter to healing squads. Yes magical crawdad is easily a top ten pet. Both sides are right in this case. It also lets you know that op doesn't really exist as much as some forum post around there parts would lead you to believe.
I feel as though we've entered the playground level of strategy. This thread is not a useful representative of Pet battling mechanics, however it does nail into the ground that if you cut healing in half, a healing team will not have a good time.
So much talk about the crawdad. I hate facing that guy, too. I have beaten crawdad teams more that I've lost to them, and many of my losses have been stalemate frustration losses, i.e. I forfeit because the battle is never going to end. If wasting my time is the way you choose to hash out victories, then by all means, take the win. But I do acknowledge that he is one of the best at what he does (healing/stalling). I guess that should make him a top ten for people who choose that playstyle.
If the crawdad is strong now just wait till 4.1 when Wish cd ticks away while he's on the sidelines. Talk about insane heals! The fact that all the pet's cd's will behave the same will temper it a little bit but he's still going to have the best heal in game and I can only see that getting stronger with the change in 5.1.

Yes your team is a hard counter to healing squads. Yes magical crawdad is easily a top ten pet. Both sides are right in this case. It also lets you know that op doesn't really exist as much as some forum post around there parts would lead you to believe.

i see alot of people respect it but yeah maybe my team is everyone nightmare who runs a crawdad but ive lever lost to it and its hard for me to put it in the top 10 when i always smash it.

i am sorry to those who love the crawdad but i dont loose to it i smash it.
11/20/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Omgsickness
i am sorry to those who love the crawdad but i dont loose to it i smash it.

And somewhere out there is a player who counter comps you and who doesn't respect your pets. And you know they are good. It is a very narrow scope of vision.

Edited for posting while awake >.>
That's like saying Blissey is a horrible pokemon because it has like no defense and dies to a physical move.

Nevermind the fact it has a CRAPTON of health, special defense, and can pass huge wishes to party members.

Your team counters healing teams, as such, your "list" is skewed.
list is updated if anyone wants to duel me make a lvl 1 orc or troll and head to org and ill duel u.
Hi i got into battle pets hardcore and here is the top 10 pets i have used or encountered and see them dominate and be amazing.

1. fetish shaman = d3 CE this undead pet is a monster vs tanks and all classes even weakness
2. Blighthawk = very strong pet
3. flayer youngling = this is the latest trend pet that is getting popular strong amazing
4. phoenix hatchling = strong dps and u can heal in the backrow
5. dark whelping = owns all healing tank pets and insane vs aquatic also weather changer
6. restless shadeling = this pet blood buff is insane.
7. lil ragnaros = very strong pet
8. panderian monk = strong but strongly metagamed right now
9. Celestial dragon= strong pet
10. darkmoon rabbit = good pet very strong

3 pets almost made top 10

nether ray fray = very strong soon to be top 10
pengu = his slippery ice ability is sick this pet will be in top 10 very soon
scourged welping = this pet i waiting for stone to make rare and have fun soon top 10

today i decided to name all my pets omgsickness so if u ever see a pet with that name its me.

i been winning alot becouse i know my dps table who is strong vs what and whats weak.

hope this top 10 list guide help u out guys thx for reading.

4) Phoenix Hatchling cannot heal in backrow, you mean another pet maybe?
5) Strong, I'd move him up actually, much stronger... counter intuitive if you use plagued blood.
6) Good pet, but I wouldn't put him on top 10 list.
7) He does have some broken functionality related to weather, average pet, gets killed easily.