Eight years.

Frostmourne
Prev 1 4 5 6
Swaghammer, your post doesn't deserve the dignity of a quote. Groot summed it up nicely.

It did occur to me not long ago the irony of people saying that some of us are apparently crying over an item (which has been stated to not be the case multiple times, though I'm sure the 10 minute attention span Generation Zs will believe you), which is a claim made by one who appears to militantly support Blizzard as if everything it does is just and that it is some kind of 8th sin to ever criticise them (kind of like Israel if you work in a US government agency - any truthful criticism ends your career).

Since logic doesn't appeal to you, I have just shot my first salvo of crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k&feature=related
Eschatonin, the guy hasn't deserved a quote since he first polluted the forums with his idiocy.
The guy named his toon "Swaghammer" for christs sake. This is the reason I will probably never have children.
Some of you need to put your personal feelings aside against Groot and actually read what he is saying.

Its not about, not getting a pet, or some amazing item, or whatever you think is deserving. Its about the copy-paste/recycle of a "personalized" letter.

I think that's simple enough to comprehend.
Eschatonin, the guy hasn't deserved a quote since he first polluted the forums with his idiocy.
The guy named his toon "Swaghammer" for christs sake. This is the reason I will probably never have children.

I do have hope for people. In fact, my faith in humanity has increased over the past 4 months.
Some of you need to put your personal feelings aside against Groot and actually read what he is saying.

Its not about, not getting a pet, or some amazing item, or whatever you think is deserving. Its about the copy-paste/recycle of a "personalized" letter.

I think that's simple enough to comprehend.

Simple for some Tidget, simple for some.
Swaghammer, your post doesn't deserve the dignity of a quote. Groot summed it up nicely.

It did occur to me not long ago the irony of people saying that some of us are apparently crying over an item (which has been stated to not be the case multiple times, though I'm sure the 10 minute attention span Generation Zs will believe you), which is a claim made by one who appears to militantly support Blizzard as if everything it does is just and that it is some kind of 8th sin to ever criticise them (kind of like Israel if you work in a US government agency - any truthful criticism ends your career).

Since logic doesn't appeal to you, I have just shot my first salvo of crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k&feature=related

are you simply braindead or did you just forget you pointed out i qqed over blizzards server status. also lol @ bringing religion and us/isreal into this without formulating one good point, le reddit xDxDxD

also a recycled letter, i get it. i just haven't mentioned it in my posts cause you have to be a downy to really care about something like that.
are you simply braindead or did you just forget you pointed out i qqed over blizzards server status. also lol @ bringing religion and us/isreal into this without formulating one good point, le reddit xDxDxD

also a recycled letter, i get it. i just haven't mentioned it in my posts cause you have to be a downy to really care about something like that.

I think it'd be best if you just ceased breathing immediately. No ifs, buts or whats about it...just begone.
11/21/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Daigoth
I think it'd be best if you just ceased breathing immediately. No ifs, buts or whats about it...just begone.

I would be nice and allow some breathing. That would involve wearing a mask pumping in Tabun.
i dont think i could kill myself. i have a good life, i guess its probably because im not a sad pathetic shallow human being who complains about little things, i.e letters received from a corporation.

maybe you lads should try it sometime.
i dont think i could kill myself. i have a good life, i guess its probably because im not a sad pathetic shallow human being who complains about little things, i.e letters received from a corporation.

Hey !@#$%^s,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid -*! pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any %!#*@@%##? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; @#$% was SO cash). You are all ^-*!@#s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Dave.

So ugly as an Orc now :(
Dave.

bit mean
Dave.

bit mean

Should of gone female orc. Seeings you don't (or I never did) see them around much.

But...you are complaining. That's pretty much all you do is complain. So much so in fact you find complaints to complain about.
I have no idea who you are or why you think you matter, I'm just the guy to tell you you don't.
Wouldn't suggest killing yourself, that would be terrible. Toilets don't clean themselves.
11/21/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Avadon
This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook

Well i guess i'm out!
needs more bacon
Yes, Blizzard isn't obliged to create a new and/or expansion-relevant letter for the 8 year anniversary.

But, not being obliged to do something doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

And no, it isn't wrong for people to be let down by Blizzard sticking to their obligations and nothing else for the second year in a row.

And, a cafe celebrating it's 8 year anniversary while simultaneously doing absolutely nothing special or different for its customers on the day of celebration is doing a terrible job at customer service. Any non-mega-franchise food joint/cafe/store/etc should make a point of building relations with regulars and fostering customer loyalty by going beyond for those who give them their regular business. A cafe that doesn't recognise their regulars will eventually get swallowed up by either Starbucks, or other non-franchise cafes that do.

Now, you could probably make the observation that Blizzard is a closer equivalent to Starbucks rather than a local cafe, but that also ruins the original analogy.

A change of the reference to a "particular dragon" to a "mysterious land" wouldn't have gone unnoticed.
so how many years have groot and orchitis fell in love...