Turkey Problem

Customer Support
First off, if this is in the wrong forum sorry. I don't usually post.

Okay, so while I was doing the achievement to turn rogues into turkeys I managed to find a Troll rogue and turned him into a turkey only it did not register as getting it. Do I have to suck it up and wait for tomorrow when I get another shooter, since I wasted that one, or will it eventually register? I already tried logging out then back in, and it didn't work.
If it didn't register, you're probably going to have to do it again. Is it possible that someone got him just before you did?
Oh well. No big deal if I have to wait, I have all week. :3

And I doubt it, I was the only one around him at the time.

Are you sure that another rogue wasn't hiding nearby?

Are you sure that another rogue wasn't hiding nearby?

It is possible that the troll was just trolling me, but I guess I'll never know for certain if I got him first or not. Just sucks that you waste a shooter if it doesn't count.
it also has to the right lvl
11/19/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Ðopey

There's no level requirement for the rogues for this particular achievement.

There are other similar holiday achievements, such as the Noblegarden one where you must put bunny ears on females of various races. For that one the females must be at least level 18. But, there is no such requirement for the rogues for Turkey Lurkey.

I hope you get it next time, OP! :o
11/19/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Cerylia

There's no level requirement for the rogues for this particular achievement.

There are other similar holiday achievements, such as the Noblegarden one where you must put bunny ears on females of various races. For that one the females must be at least level 18. But, there is no such requirement for the rogues for Turkey Lurkey.

I hope you get it next time, OP! :o
theres always a lvl thing for achievements its usally lvl 10 or higher
11/19/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Ðopey

If there's a level requirement, it's specified.
There's no level requirement specified for this.
not it does

11/19/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Nobully

it never says it u have to google it most achievements that have u shoot another player make it lvl 10 bc people would just have friends make lvl 1s and zap them then make new one and zap and make new and zap thus why they amde it a lvl and its never said it just research it and ull see
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3559

If you check the link above, you will see no mention of level requirement.
Many people have gotten (and are still getting this year) the achievement by having friends make level 1 rogue alts of the hard-to-find races. Nothing has changed.
11/19/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Ðopey
it never says it u have to google it

hah I just noticed your name.. that's sort of funny.

Anyway, Google is useless for seeking out information like this, because it will spit back results such as yours, which give wrong/misleading information.
The information is listed in the achievement if there are special requirements... which I'm sure you'd be aware of, having already completed them.

As an example, there is a level requirement for one of the Noblegarden metas:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/%C3%90opey/achievement#155:159:a2422
Use Spring Flowers to place rabbit ears upon females of at least 18th level.
started making lvl 1s and selling zaps made 500g so far thanks for the info
I got a level 1 orc just fine, so the level wasn't the issue.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be done with the achievement tomorrow if it doesn't decide to not count again. :3
Had a group of people make rogues of every race and run them to the front of Stormwind on my server.

Also from reading the comments on wowhead some(but not all) people have reported issues for getting credit for rogues that were <AFK>. Doesn't appear to be everyone, but just a though as to what could have caused the OP to not get credit.
not it does

it never says it u have to google it most achievements that have u shoot another player make it lvl 10 bc people would just have friends make lvl 1s and zap them then make new one and zap and make new and zap thus why they amde it a lvl and its never said it just research it and ull see

You are mistaken, if the achievment has a level requirement it lists it in the text.
I have a second account that is littered with characters with names like Merrymoomas, Turkeyme, Dwarfgurl etc.