Enhance Shaman vs. Feral Druid

Shaman
Who's doing better right now?

Pros/Cons?
Feral

all
Ferals have better damage, better survivability, better/undispelable CC, better mobility.

Shaman can dispel.
Feral druids are lawls.

Roll a shaman.
Roll whichever one you think you will have more fun with.
Feral druids are lawls.

Roll a shaman.

If by "lawls" you mean very competitive in PvP and can basically global a shaman, then yes, very much lawls.
To be fair, a warrior can global a feral druid, so feral druids need to find someone they can pick on. Enhancement shaman are simply at the bottom of the food chain.
To be fair, a warrior can global any class in the game.

Fixed that for you.
Feral is better in every regard even though it's not as scary as it used to be. The only thing making enh even half-way viable is having an OP offensive dispell in melee cleaves.
If the question is about PvE, Enhancement is currently doing better, but as far as PvP, enhancement can't really do anything. We have about the burst of ret, but without the survivability. So if you want to pvp, roll feral, if not, both do good enough pve damage that it comes down to which you like more. I obviously rolled shaman, but I like looking like a bad!@#.
i must really suck on my feral because good enhance shamans !@#$ on me 1v1
Coúntryside
90 Night Elf Druid
Grid Iron
i must really suck on my feral because good enhance shamans !@#$ on me 1v1

PvP isn't balanced around 1v1's.
You do realize that a good feral can easily take down a warrior? It's all about strategy. The feral can kite >add bleeds >heal> kite and so on also rake can stun your target in stealth. If you are not a human warrior for the racial, then you are gone.
as of right now my feral slaughters my enhance via pvp . But in pve feral is really boring to play
08/12/2016 06:27 AMPosted by Èrxìpûrxý
You do realize that a good feral can easily take down a warrior? It's all about strategy. The feral can kite >add bleeds >heal> kite and so on also rake can stun your target in stealth. If you are not a human warrior for the racial, then you are gone.

This thread is 4 years old you mongoloids.
Make a shaman if you think a shaman will be more fun. Don't have to go with the flow. I personally don't like playing a class that is "lol face roll" cause there's no challenge at all lol.
you go shaman for that yolo rng.feral for the bleeds and kitty form.
I find this extremely hilarious that this thread is 4 years old and it still perfectly describes what shamans are right now, pvp wise.

Warning: This thread is from 2012
I have never been able to get into feral throughout the entirety of WoW, but I decided to pick one up after all the changes and it is more fun than I have had in the past.

Even just playing at low levels, I had the thought of benching my shaman to pick up feral for a bit. DH is my main at this point, it's just so much fun to play, but I think feral will be my number 1 alt, though I'm still torn between the rest of my melee (everything but warrior and rogue).
08/14/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Autren
I find this extremely hilarious that this thread is 4 years old and it still perfectly describes what shamans are right now, pvp wise.

Blizzard has always hated shamans. We get fine tuned at the end of an expac only to be wrecked again within a couple months.

Still missing my totems.... yes, those pre-cata ones. I still have the macros to lay down the best 4 for each situation.