A little Trinket Question.

Hunter
So currently, I have 3 trinkets;
Relic of Xuen
Windswept Pages
Bottle of Infinite Stars

While I WILL be using relic of xuen, I'm tossing up between the other two. Many people are saying take bottle of infinite stars however;
With a 45 second ICD, 20 second duration and only a 15% chance to drop, LFR bottle of infinite stars provides an average of 881 Agility.
Windswept pages provides about the same as this as a base equip bonus.
so then it boils down to the 956 mastery on Bottle of infinite stars or the 797 Haste (65s ICD, 3386 haste for 20 seconds) from windswept pages.

As a marksman hunter, the haste > the mastery.

While there is something to be gained by timing abilities such as aimed shot and chimera shot to be used during the agility bonus uptime, we're still spamming other abilities often enough that really on average you'll be doing as much damage either way and there are times during intense mobility periods where timing these abilities to line up with the agility bonus is tricky.
However, being able to time the long charge times of steady shot and aimed shot during the haste bonus is actually quite doable and makes moving around and keeping focus topped up much easier.

So, My question is;
Am I right in my calculations and estimations that windswept pages is actually the better item for a marksman hunter,
or, is everyone else right and the LFR version of Bottle of infinite stars better?

EDIT: Just a quick note, I realise the heroic version of Bottle of infinite stars is considerably better, but I don't have that yet.
The Agility equivalent on the Bottle of Infinite Stars is 1273, according to the 20 second duration and 45 second ICD.
The Agility equivalent on the Bottle of Infinite Stars is 1273, according to the 20 second duration and 45 second ICD.

If you assume an instant proc:
20 seconds, 45 second cooldown = 65 seconds total.
20/65 = around 0.3077
0.3077*2866=881.
I don't know where you got 1273
I'm thinking 2 things;
1: I've misunderstood ICD's
2: I shoudl just reforge some of that mastery into haste.
11/19/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Xenton
1: I've misunderstood ICD's

The ICD begins as soon as an ability procs. For this particular trinket that means there is about 25 seconds of time spent without the buff. It is common practice to assume an instant proc, though this does slightly overestimate the trinkets value. In reality, you should see a proc within 5 seconds.
11/19/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Kiting
I shoudl just reforge some of that mastery into crit.

Haste > crit on MM
11/19/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Xenton

Haste > crit on MM

Uh
Not technically correct.

Either way Windswept pages isn't a good trinket for us.