Story Forum Community Lounge 43

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
11/18/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Lorthuron
That moment where you just feel like screwing everything you worked so hard for.

if it weren't for the gutter my mind would be homeless

what?
11/18/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Dragonson
That moment where you just feel like screwing everything you worked so hard for.

if it weren't for the gutter my mind would be homeless

what?

I'm really close to realm transfering again.
Getting hard to play by myself these days and I think it's my time of the month(I'm male)
11/18/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Lorthuron
Getting hard to play by myself these days and I think it's my time of the month(I'm male)

I only play by myself.

And men can have a time of the month, wasn't there a study or speculation about that?

I know I have one, sometimes it just seems like I'll be really angry and short with my dad alot more than usual at least.
11/18/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Haely

I only play by myself.

And men can have a time of the month, wasn't there a study or speculation about that?

I know I have one, sometimes it just seems like I'll be really angry and short with my dad alot more than usual at least.

My time of the Month IMO would be I get more depressed then I usually do. At least my theory.
I only play by myself.
That's not true, you're on Kil'jaeden which you means you have me to play with!!!

I think so actually. I heard from another source that said that as well. Pretty interesting actually. Now the only question left is how to determine when that would happen (don't worry I'm not being sexist since this apparently happens to both genders now).

How can you be short with him? You're a gnome.
Well if you like to RP, I've heard nothing but good thing about Wyrmrest Accord. Maybe that would suit your fancy.
11/18/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Katarn
Well if you like to RP, I've heard nothing but good thing about Wyrmrest Accord. Maybe that would suit your fancy.

Believe me..I know about WRA.
my idea of "time of the month" is when my nose clogs due to infection seriously bad once a month >.>

and i still haven't talked to a doctor about that >.>

everything else is usually normal
also

for the first time in 5 years

all my warcraft books are in one place

:P

i'm still missing 4 from the collection though >.>

tides of war

thrall:toa

wolfheart

and of blood and honor
11/18/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Rufyn
Just listened to all of a Gabriel Iglesia stand up. Love this dude.

coworker went to one of his shows a few months ago
Well spent all night wiping on Feng. Cleaned up phase 2, now we have to survive phase 3. It'd go a lot easier if I had better trinkets, and our boomkin and hunter enchanted their stuff.
11/18/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Vynathlon
How can you be short with him? You're a gnome.

I chuckled.

11/18/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Katarn

I've actually thought about doing RP but then I remember that I am extremely terrible at it because whenever I try to RP I try and make my characters and situations way to extravagant and powerful.

Plus I would end up making fun of RP'ers way too much. I don't mean in a mean way but I kind of end up pointing out flaws, well flaws in my eyes, to people and all that junk.

Junk in the trunk HA!

Sorry.

my idea of "time of the month" is when my nose clogs due to infection seriously bad once a month >.>

and i still haven't talked to a doctor about that >.>

everything else is usually normal

I have a wierd nose problem that apparently alot of other people have but no Doctor has said exactly whats causing it.

I can only breathe through one Nostril but the nostril I breath from differs throughout the day.

Some people say surgery works, some say it makes it worse or nothing happens.

I have thought about using a Netti(?) Pot but you gotta be real careful with using water because you can get seriously hurt.

I need a drink.
11/18/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Haely
I can only breathe through one Nostril but the nostril I breath from differs throughout the day.

at least i'm not the only person in the world who has that problem >.>

i don't even notice it anymore

my monthly sinus flare up i do however notice because the effect is annoying as hell

usually the nostril with the infection is the one i breathe better through

but the infection all builds up together deep in the sinus

and everytime i breathe with it feels like rattling

terrible
11/18/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Dragonson

except now i notice because we're talking about it

thanks >.>
11/18/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Dragonson

except now i notice because we're talking about it

thanks >.>

I usually don't notice about it until I'm trying to sleep because my left nostril is the one thats mainly open so its easier to breath on my right side even though I'm usually more comfortable on my left side.

Sorry lol