@WSB

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
ooc: >Keepers of Stromgarde
Move along.

Not sure what my guild has to do with this.
WSB and Thundercats should form an Alliance. They claim grossly outnumbered zergs as a win. Tin can armies camping lowbies and loners for hours is no win to me. ;( Then! Even after they zerg camp you they make up abhorrent myths about the real life people and camp the forums with it. Learn to understand human relativity, how to hold your own, and how to have competitive fun without spewing garbage and lies. Then you'll get the rep you so desire. *mwah* <3<3<3

:x
Deleted
Honestly.
I want to say something.

But I'm not sure what to say.

Other than;
7 people attacked.
I warned you it was coming, giving you adequate time to leave.
It's WPvP, and there has been rivalry between our Guilds.. Expect animosity.

Don't make a forum post and start calling people out, when in your initial post you claim "Keep it respectful."

This all coming from someone who likes you guys.
I have an addon that emotes either /bye or /pulse when I get a killing blow. It's pretty harmless. Although I have gotten some rage tells because of it lol. Spamming emotes on the other hand I don't agree with. It's annoying and childish, and usually means you are upset about something lol.
Honestly.
I want to say something.

Other than;
7 people attacked.

Don't make a forum post and start calling people out, when in your initial post you claim "Keep it respectful."

Whoever you told did not relay the message ;-;

I've also acknowledged it's WPvP and I'm not complaining that we got our assed kicked. I'm saying keep it respectful, no need for /spit spamming and tea bagging. I'm not calling out WSB, I simply used "@WSB" as a title because I knew it'd get attention. I'm calling out Attaktix for his disrespect and was hoping with this "New WSB" evidently coming on that it might provoke some other reaction than the usual trolling. I can't say I've been trolled too terribly and I'm happy for that. I don't write your code of conduct in WSB but I am hoping to see a more respectful guild rise from Himanshu's ashes.

In all seriousness Luna I am hoping for the best with this transformation - I just have a problem with asshattery.
ooc: >Keepers of Stromgarde
Move along.

ooc: >Rogue named after a Japanese word using a special character.
Move along.

Honestly.
I want to say something.

Other than;
7 people attacked.

First off, I'm commissioning a 'Lunaclaw' poster for my wall. I'm thinking about having Ruvin and Bronkk carrying you on their shoulders, with Bronkk yelling, "WSB #1!" I'll be getting a second one where I'm graphically eviscerating all of you, but I'm making sure the artist knows to show that I'm doing it out of admiration.

Now, then. I wasn't there when this exchange took place, so I won't claim to know the details. If everything my slightly-fel-corrupted friend here is saying is true, then I can understand why he's upset. Emotes are one thing, but emote spamming and tea bagging give off a pretty clear message of animosity and disrespect.

I mean, if someone wants to play a game for the sole purpose of annoying others, there's always LoL. Just pick Teemo and spam 'JAJAJAJAJAJA' in /all.
WSB and Thundercats should form an Alliance. They claim grossly outnumbered zergs as a win. Tin can armies camping lowbies and loners for hours is no win to me. ;( Then! Even after they zerg camp you they make up abhorrent myths about the real life people and camp the forums with it. Learn to understand human relativity, how to hold your own, and how to have competitive fun without spewing garbage and lies. Then you'll get the rep you so desire. *mwah* <3<3<3

Deleted

lololol
http://i.imgur.com/YI2g3.jpg

Yeah, I'm late to the party.

Deleted

lololol

LOL

Hahaha, I'm saving that image.
AHHH I haven't slept yet and everything is so funny to me atm.

Do approve.
11/18/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Mairail
I have an addon that emotes either /bye or /pulse when I get a killing blow. It's pretty harmless. Although I have gotten some rage tells because of it lol. Spamming emotes on the other hand I don't agree with. It's annoying and childish, and usually means you are upset about something lol.

Killshot?

I wasn't sure what it was, but I thought it was pretty funny last night.

Obviously you can't read either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_3#Cast

Do you remember Francis "85" Aaron from Alien 3? Your name is now 86. Forever. Like 4chan forever.
...was about to say I'm a monk and it's chinese. Realised it had nothing to do with me and decided to post anyway.
Just wanted to say it is super-classy and awesome to wait till someone is down to half health during a pull so three folks can charge in for the kill. Specially after stalking for about three pulls. Jee jee.
11/19/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Qiézi
Just wanted to say it is super-classy and awesome to wait till someone is down to half health during a pull so three folks can charge in for the kill. Specially after stalking for about three pulls. Jee jee.

I let my prey finish off their current target and get back to full health before I charge in.

Keeps it fun.

c: