Cat Form Shouldn't Be Able to Cast

Arenas
Cat form should NOT be able to cast anything at all IN CAT FORM. That should not be able to ever happen. It doesn't matter if if a spec or talent or glyph. You should only be able to cast in caster form. Also, there seems to not be diminishing cooldowns on Fear anymore. Constantly being feared full duration.
11/18/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Pitabread
Constantly being feared full duration.

stop macroing berserker rage to your swifty one shot macro then.
Also, there seems to not be diminishing cooldowns on Fear anymore. Constantly being feared full duration.
I wish you posted this as an undead warrior.

Only way it could have been better.
Oh you poor thing. We need more pvp qq from arms warriors...
Have you ever played feral before? You will know how much of a pain it was dealing with the GCD.
Also, there seems to not be diminishing cooldowns on Fear anymore. Constantly being feared full duration.

Worst troll ever.
11/18/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Brbwithflag
Oh you poor thing. We need more pvp qq from arms warriors...

Every class has more damage and healing than warriors do. Yeah warriors are deadly with CDs up, but isn't every class? Look at paladins, disarm a paladin and they still hit for 80-90k with instant damage, not to mention the amount of healing they do.

You want to QQ about warriors? Here it is, EVERY CLASS can kite a warrior, it's not hard. Warrior pops CDs, you CC, fear, disarm, stun etc... to make sure he doesn't pressure. Now i'm not saying warriors are not strong with damage but it's every 5 minutes with rek up.

Death Knights, Hunters, Mages, Boomkins, Shamans, Paladins, Priests. They can all out damage/train a warrior into the ground, it's not hard. Warriors in my honest to god opinion either need to keep avatar the way it is, or integrate a dispelleble movement buff. Warriors are now the only melee in this game to not have one. AT ALL. Paladins have 2, Death Knights have 1 that doesn't drop below their regular movement, shamans have ghost wolf glyph + wind walk, mages have enough CC/Slows that slowing them doesn't matter, Priests have disperse as well as fade to remove movement impairing slows, Hunters have Master's call, Rogues can cloak if they wanted too, Monks can roll or torpedo, druids can shape shift spam. You see my point?

Conclussion? Yes warriors damage is a tad bit high, but taking away gag order and removing the movement impairing feature from avatar will hurt warriors more than the bladestorm nerf back in wrath. Every class I said above, has more heals than a warrior, more CC than a warrior, more pressure than a warrior. Warriors are good every 5 minutes ever since the colossus smash nerf.
Every class has more damage and healing than warriors do.

How am I supposed to take the rest of the post seriously when you say something like this...
Please fellow warriors, Don't act like we are not in a good spot right now. It's embarrassing.

Do something constructive and ask for restoShaman and DemoLock nerfs.
3/10 Peelsforyou, wouldn't read again tho.
agree,
nerf disc!
11/19/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Peelsforyou
EVERY CLASS can kite a warrior, it's not hard.

stopped reading there,

you're banished.
11/19/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Pawnzerkin
Have you ever played feral before? You will know how much of a pain it was dealing with the GCD.

I would literally trade a 3.0 GCD on cyclone for having instant clone.

You have literally no idea how ridiculously powerful instant clone is.
Every class has more damage and healing than warriors do

Please tell me you are trolling, play a rogue and then tell me we can out damage a warrior.
Compare cooldowns
Avatar-Lasts 20 seconds Currently gives immunity to movement impairing effects as well as 20% more damage and 30% extra rage regen
stack with beserker rage to give immunity to fear.
vs
Shadowdance-last 8 seconds no buff to energy regen and susceptible to movement impairing effects. Also positional requirement for ambush

Also for healing
Second wind- 3% hp ever second, passive
Recuperate - 3% hp every 3 seconds, cost energy and 5 combo points.

Warriors in my honest to god opinion either need to keep avatar the way it is, or integrate a dispelleble movement buff. Warriors are now the only melee in this game to not have one. AT ALL.

Lets see here....... A warrior complaining about mobility, lets see
2 charges (20s)
heroic leap (45s glyphed)
intervene (30s)
vs
Sprint (1m)
Shadowstep if talented (24s)

Rogues can cloak if they wanted too,

Because im going to waste my 3m CD on a frost nova.. Brilliant.

Every class I said above, has more heals than a warrior, more CC than a warrior, more pressure than a warrior.

More CC then warrior
Rogue- Blind (3m CD Indispellable single target)
Kidney shot (20 second CD 5 combo points and does no damage)
Kick (interrupts spell casting and requires 15 energy to use)

Warrior- Intimidating shout (1m CD AoE indespellable fear)
Shockwave- 20s CD does damage and is AoE
Pummel - Free interrupt
Gag order glyph - Blanket silence for 3s

Oh yea you get free 25% dmg reduction in defense stance, while i talent for 30% dmg reduction for 20 energy every 5 seconds.

As to more pressure, You have more mobility and therefore more uptime on the target.

If you're going to make moronic claims as you did at least TRY to check the facts. Warriors are currently better then rogues in every aspect. Although from reading your post it is clear that you have no sense of class balancing. I watch arms warriors do 3-4 times my damage in BGs and i normally do roughly 6m. Highest i've seen was an arms warrior at 26m. So you have no basis on which your claims lie.