Worgen Druids are op

Druid
Everybody has been in a battle ground where in the first 25 seconds there is a cap. You get out of your FR and a druid comes and picks up the flag. They pick up the flag in speed mode run out grab the speed buff if it is there. As soon as the speed buff wears off they use there racial.By that time he is close enought to his flag room. He will either pop Dash or just go inside to grab the buff. I akknowledge that they are Op because I have one and i always do that. I also stack up on speed potions. In less than a miniute it is usually GG. Coment plz if this has happened to you. LOL to the Alliance and to you Horde KEK.

To all you guys who are telling me i am a quiter i made a fresh start on a ne durid not on a hunter
4/10

11/19/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Toyotami
I akknowledge that they are Op because I have one and i always do that.

yet you post on your hunter.
I deleted him to get a fresh start on this new guy and my hunter's my main.
11/19/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Toyotami

Waste of a level 90 character.
11/19/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Toyotami

We do not like quitters around here. Please continue the deleting.
MMMMmmmmmm ''Sniff sniff" pandas... pandas are my favorite ;X
Worgen sprint op. News at 11. Stay tuned.
I am toyo's alt i started a new druid i didn't delete im and make a hunter
Did anyone else notice the irony from the OP's guild tag?
11/20/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Dreaux

WHAT WHAT?

Brb, deleting because I'm OP.
so your telling us instead of the OP worgen racial your going for the OP nelf racial?...this was a horrible post, stop crying. why would you cry about something a druid does in the druid forums? unless....your not a druid??!

next your going to tell us how OP the tuaren racial is right? 'cuase youll blow your trink on warstomp and then get hit with a clone?

or a trolls beserker?

for shame on you, for shame!
11/20/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Dreaux

Priceless
Everybody has been in a battle ground where in the first 25 seconds there is a cap. You get out of your FR and a druid comes and picks up the flag. They pick up the flag in speed mode run out grab the speed buff if it is there. As soon as the speed buff wears off they use there racial.By that time he is close enought to his flag room. He will either pop Dash or just go inside to grab the buff. I akknowledge that they are Op because I have one and i always do that. I also stack up on speed potions. In less than a miniute it is usually GG. Coment plz if this has happened to you. LOL to the Alliance and to you Horde KEK.

To all you guys who are telling me i am a quiter i made a fresh start on a ne durid not on a hunter

WHAT A FAIL!!! REPORTED!!!
11/19/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Layuth

We do not like quitters around here. Please continue the deleting.

Priceless
Clearly I disagree with this thread.