Stay away from my underwear!

Story Forum
So there I was, trying to fend off 2 big ugly orcs, when a third orc snuck up behind me and sank his axe into my back. That's it; game over. I'm dead. But before I even had time to find my family in the afterlife, some weird chick with wings yanks me back into a place called Deathknell and tells me I'm Forsaken now.

If that's not bad enough, what's the first thing she says to me? "Rise, Corrym!" WTF?! I've never even seen this chick before. How the creep does she know my name? I used to have a letter from my father in my pocket, but I lost it long ago. What did this chick do, undress me and look at my underpants where my mother had embroidered my name on the waistband? That's the only thing I've got with my name on it.

Seriously, what kind of pervs are flying around in Tirisfal Glades these days?
11/17/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Corrym
What did this chick do, undress me and look at my underpants where my mother had embroidered my name on the waistband?

If you woke up in different clothes than you died in... then yes, she probably did.
She probably did you a favor
Just so you know despite how this is the story forum we don't actually tell each other stories around here.
11/17/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Just so you know despite how this is the story forum we don't actually tell each other stories around here.

And this one time, at bandit camp....
11/17/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Vynathlon

I was trying to find a clever way to ask a boring question. How does Agatha know our names? Were val'kyr given the ability to read minds? When they reanimate people, do they develop some mental connection to them? Can they see the corpse's whole life as they return them to the land of the living?
11/18/2012 05:11 AMPosted by Corrym

I was trying to find a clever way to ask a boring question. How does Agatha know our names? Were val'kyr given the ability to read minds? When they reanimate people, do they develop some mental connection to them? Can they see the corpse's whole life as they return them to the land of the living?

Probably

They were able to show Sylvanas parts of her life, past and future

I'm sure they can do the same with other undead
Probably

They were able to show Sylvanas parts of her life, past and future

I'm sure they can do the same with other undead

Good point! Thank you, that's what I was looking for. And now I can rest easy knowing my underwear is safe. A little tinfoil should keep them from reading my mind.
Considering that a normal bodily reaction to death is the evacuation of your bowels, you should be thankful that they changed your clothes.
It's also possible they read the name on the gravestone and assumed that it was your's.

Just sayin'.
Man, my fellow Kaldorei call me "Night Elf".

Just go with it, Undead.