I don't care for broadcasts on somebody's friend list,
Ain't enough paper for the names I gotta mention,
$!@$ all of them, haters with a crazy obsession,
I wouldn't trade it for a day without revanchism,
Pandaren zen, we're staying dedicated to perfection
Now if you live by the word then you die the pen,
The critics can criticize but we're the creme de la creme,
Me and Mad MC, BoL Crew, they call us the standard,
Still standing while they're screaming when will it end?
We're still standing, somebody had to
Though we're not standing still like Tirion's statue
Man, I rep roleplay that noobs says is taboo
Queen Mads, the girl with the falcon tattoo
It's ironic, some say it's even confusing
That I'm still standing cause I'm keeping it moving
Lordaeron's champions, we keep on improving
Our enemies make war but it wasn't our choosing
It's lies they're producing their !@%#'s so amusing
Apologies I'm refusing dodging arrows they're shooting
Call your banners and step to, I know that I vex you
When you open your eyes you'll be at your wake
Sir Eldanesh the Bold, I'll cut through your crew like carving a cake
Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no
Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

I'm a Cate fanboy. /swoon.
Still #1 Brotherhood.
Still #1 Lordaeron.
Still #1 Scarlet.

Still #1 women stranglers.
#1 Catelynne?
11/19/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Kimchi
#1 Catelynne?

Nah. She always going mid.

Huh. Is that a middle lane reference to League of Legends or am I missing the joke?
Nah.
Moorwhelp's kill count on women is still higher.
Need to pick it up.
On it.
A minstrel's song I heard them say
Brings maidens by the score
But luck deserts me when I play
They hasten to the door.

I am a tactless minstrel
I sing off-key for coins
If you spot me in the street
Please kick me in the loins.
Odds stacked to reject us, attacking the feckless,
Reckless attacks until they had to respect us,
Changed maps and never asked for jack for our efforts,
Because everything we do comes back to affect us,
And as long as I got lungs I'm gonna say this,
As long as Lordaeron is loved we got some that will hate us,
We'll never change, it's done for the faithless,
I don't care for broadcasts on somebody's friend list,
Ain't enough paper for the names I gotta mention,
$!@$ all of them, haters with a crazy obsession,
I wouldn't trade it for a day without revanchism,
Pandaren zen, we're staying dedicated to perfection
Now if you live by the word then you die the pen,
The critics can criticize but we're the creme de la creme,
Me and Mad MC, BoL Crew, they call us the standard,
Still standing while they're screaming when will it end?
We're still standing, somebody had to
Though we're not standing still like Tirion's statue
Man, I rep roleplay that noobs says is taboo
Queen Mads, the girl with the falcon tattoo
It's ironic, some say it's even confusing
That I'm still standing cause I'm keeping it moving
Lordaeron's champions, we keep on improving
Our enemies make war but it wasn't our choosing
It's lies they're producing their !@%#'s so amusing
Apologies I'm refusing dodging arrows they're shooting
Call your banners and step to, I know that I vex you
When you open your eyes you'll be at your wake
Sir Eldanesh the Bold, I'll cut through your crew like carving a cake

I lolled at Mad MC.
11/19/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Kimchi
#1 Knighthood.

hello
Bump for the Queen's exquisite taste in umbrellas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ATtV70vVqo
Tytos Blackvale loathed Stormwind nearly as much as he loathed the forsaken that inhabited his beloved Lordaeron, but so long as the woman he sought to marry remained there, so too would he. Lord Tytos had been a handsome man in his youth, tall and gallant as any great Knight of Lordaeron--coal-black hair, a sculpted brow, deep brown eyes and chiseled features that caught the eye of many women when he'd visit Stratholme or Capitol City. His Father had been no less handsome and his Mother, Lady Melysa Soren was said to have been one of the most beautiful women in all of Lordaeron and it came as no surprise that the product of their union had been so comely. Despite the effects of war, he'd certainly aged well. At six-and-forty, Tytos Blackwood was no less formidable than some men who were decades his junior and in spite of the loss of his right eye, he was still a handsome man, albeit in a more rugged sense.

Lady Lorrain Blackmorn was a woman above his station and so it had come as no surprise when her Lord-Father had refused to entertain the thought of a betrothal, but as a result of many indiscretions after she'd come of age, offers for her hand had come fewer and fewer. She was young and even more beautiful than her mother, but Lorrain Blackmorn's reputation had been so tarnished by scandal it was said that she was as wild as the wolves her house had taken for its sigil. Tytos knew she would not be faithful to him at first, but he didn't care. A marriage between them would be the foundation of a great legacy and in time, he was certain he could tame her. His sons had been lost to him when the Scarlet Monastery fell and surely, a youthful bride would provide him with a new heir.

In truth, she had been the object of his lust since he came to know her during her time at Rosegarde before the Tolvan uprising. She would often come to visit her Uncle Edric who was then lord of Rosegarde, and her Cousins who had been raised there. Tytos himself had lost his lands to the scourge and when he finally left the Scarlet Monastery, he was treated as an honored guest by Edric Blackmorn and served as one of his chief advisors for some time. It was during those months that Tytos discovered how fine a specimen of womanhood she'd become and for a man who had known only the intimate touch of his long-deceased wife, the thought of having Lorrain often occupied his mind. She'd laughed at him when he first revealed his affection for her, but it was the soft kiss she'd planted on his cheek when she realized she'd hurt him that angered him the most.

Edric Blackmorn was dead now--murdered in his tent by an assassin believed to have been sent by Tolvan himself before the Blackmorn host could reclaim Rosegarde. Tytos had sworn to avenge his dear friend and fought so valiantly for Darion Blackmorn that when Rosegarde was retaken, the young wolf sent word to his Father, urging him to name Tytos as Edric's successor and so it was that he became the lord of Rosegarde. Believing that his new land and title could sway the old wolf toward a marriage to his Daughter, Tytos was denied for a second time.

With the old wolf dead, it was for Darion to decide who his Sister would wed and Tytos never missed an opportunity to remind the young lord of his unfaltering loyalty and the great service he had done in aiding the Blackmorns in both reclaiming Rosegarde and seizing Osric's Anvil from what remained of house Tolvan. Had it not been for such frequent reminders, Darion Blackmorn might have been more inclined to treat him with the same respect his Uncle once had, but Darion saw Tytos as a man attempting to rise beyond his station and there were fewer things the young wolf loathed more.

Darion had made numerous inquiries in search of a better marriage for Lorrain, but his efforts had yielded him nothing, save for a southern lord and he was of no better blood than Tytos Blackwood. It was with no small measure of frustration that Darion resigned himself to what must be done and he did not eagerly anticipate his meeting with the lord of Rosegarde that evening.

Tytos arrived early, absent his armor. Instead he wore dark cloth trousers, soft, tooled-leather boots and a vest of crimson velvet over a white silk shirt. His coal-black hair was slicked back, beard freshly-groomed and for the briefest instant, Darion Blackmorn found himself admiring the man's sense of style. Quickly regaining his look of stoic composure, Darion gestured for him to take a seat.

"I must thank you for your hospitality, my lord. I had not thought I could be so comfortable in Stormwind, but Summer Hall is aptly named." Tytos' tone did little to hide how pleased he was, his smile never faltering.
Darion's steel-gray eyes met Blackwood's single brown and making it clear that he was in no mood for flattery. "I have reached a decision regarding your offer, my lord." Darion told him, his tone and expression lacking any semblance of warmth. "I consent to this marriage on two conditions..." He let his words trail off as he gauged the other man's reaction.

Tytos hadn't been so pleased since the day he'd been anointed paladin defender of Lordaeron, his smile brightening with each beat of his heart. "Please... Continue, my lord. I am certain whatever conditions you may have will be more than reasonable."

Darion forced himself to return the smile, reminding himself that Lorrain had brought such a marriage upon herself. His conditions would have been viewed as an insult in most circumstances and for half a heartbeat, Darion considered forgetting them altogether. "My first condition is that You must forfeit the dowry promised by my Lord-Father. Instead, I shall offer you one fifth of that sum and you will speak not a word of it to anyone." He added the last after careful consideration.

If Blackvale was insulted, his expression showed no sign of it. "Agreed." He said softly, his tone carrying the slightest hint of displeasure.

"Second, you will reside here at Summer Hall and serve as my Ambassador to Stormwind and its Church until such a time as I find a suitable replacement. My sister cannot perform such duties while carrying out her duties as a wife and mother." Darion told him, expecting resistance and again finding none in the man's expression.

"What of Rosegarde, my lord?" Blackvale questioned him, making no effort to conceal his concern. "I cannot rule Rosegarde while serving as your Ambassador to the Kingdom of Stormwind. If Rosegarde should fall..." He hesitated for a moment. "I swore an oath to your Father that I would defend it with my dying breath..." His words trailed off into silence.

"Worry not, my lord. I do not ask that you forfeit Rosegarde and its attended lands. Rosegarde shall remain the seat of house Blackvale in perpetuity and while you carry out your duty in Stormwind, your Nephew, Sir Francis will see to its defense." Darion said softly, his opinion of the man before him beginning to change. He had been mistaken about Tytos Blackvale and his ambitions, a fact which became clearer with each passing breath. Not once had he asked for Summer Hall as Darion thought he might, nor did he seek to free himself of the great weight of Rosegarde's defense.

"I agree to those conditions, though not without reservation... I pray you'll forgive me for speaking so boldly, but if Rosegarde should come under attack by the forsaken, I must return until the danger has passed. To do anything else would be to break the oath I swore to Jon and I would sooner die than break my solemn promise." Blackvale continued, his one good eye never leaving Darion's own.

Darion silently cursed himself for being so hard on the man--a man he once saw as a shining example of what a paladin should be. Tytos Blackvale was more than twenty years his senior and a great paladin who had proven himself a hundred times, but because he was of a lesser house, Darion had assumed the worst of him. "Lord Tytos..." He started, apology written in his eyes. "I fear I have misjudged you severely and for that... I owe you an apology."

Blackvale lofted a brow at the young lord's statement. "My lord?" He questioned him.

"I believed you sought my Sister's hand in marriage in order to gain power, but instead you have reminded me why my Father and My Uncle both loved you. When I was but a squire, I was often told that the Light works in mysterious ways..." He paused briefly, considering his words carefully so as not to insult the man before him. "Though we may have seen a different path for Lorrain, I think that perhaps it is the Light's will that she is to wed you, lord Tytos. Ever have you been a loyal friend to the house of Blackmorn and as Rosegarde's keeper, you bore a heavy burden--and you have done so with the grace and dignity befitting a Noble and honorable man." Darion told him, his eyes revealing his sincerity.
Blackvale was taken aback for a moment, considering his next words carefully. "My father was not so great a man as Lord Jon, but he was a good man and he taught me that there is honor in performing one's duty, however great or small. Our holdings were not so grand as the Crossing and my father was the first Blackvale to rise beyond a Knighthood, but we did our duty all the same. While some men would seek more, my father saw his small holdings as a blessing and the safety of our people as his sacred duty. He died doing his duty and I believe he had no regrets."

Darion listened to the man's story, nodding several times, but never interrupting. He knew the grim fate that the Vale suffered when the undead scourge descended upon Lordaeron and when Tytos spoke of his former land, Darion could not help but be moved.

"When the Vale came under attack, we fought long and hard to keep the undead at bay. The most difficult decision I have ever made was to force my family and my people to leave their home for the safety of the Monastery in Tirisfal. Later, after I lost my boys... I saw Rosegarde as my chance at redemption. The Vale was forever lost to us, but Rosegarde meant a future for my daughters and for my people." Tytos explained. "I am still a young man, though others may disagree. The Blackvale name has always been synonymous with honor and if I were to join our houses, what better legacy might I leave behind?" His words trailed off into a solemn silence as he met Darion's eyes.

"And now you shall." Darion said softly. "I would be honored to call you brother." He added, extending his hand to the older man. "We will speak further of the details, but now I deliver the happy news to my Sister that you are to be her husband." Darion told him. And probably wake to find a dagger in my back, he thought. He knew Lorrain would not be pleased, but perhaps in time she might come to love Tytos Blackwood.

To be continued...