96+Hours on A52 for Galleon

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Seriously lol, its been past 96Hours and no galleon.... what fun
Same issue on Stormrage here is a link to screenshots of the chat I had with a GM on the issue.

http://s1059.beta.photobucket.com/user/killcows/library/Galleon%20GM%20Chat/Galleon
same on icecrown
same on proudmoore too
WTB Blue Post
OP is sexy
Been a little over 100 hours here on Kil'Jaeden US since Galleon died. Been camping the spawn since the minimum possible spawn time of 90 hours.
Still broke....
Ugh. WTB BLUE POST RESPONSE. or better

WTB RESTART
11/17/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Nhm
Same issue

how is a rare spawn not spawning considered an issue?
...... rare... its a world boss... not a rare.....
everytime galleon doesnt spawn, people should post on forums.
watch out galleon still hasn't spawned111!!111
Watched pot?

Maybe on day you'll find something better to do.

I'm curious though are these people camping the actual hard-core, world's first winning, bamf-ing raiders or just the people with way too much time on their hands?
people still use photobucket?
Same issue on Proudmoore.

15+ hours leading the group and 24+ hours sitting there total.
I passed out.

Still didn't spawn.
I'm disappointed in everyone here, camping Galleon for 30+ hours. 496 gear ppl - 496 drops in HoF/ToES.

*confused*
Yep. Proudmoore is sucking tonight. ;( no spawn as of 3:34am ST/pst. Dunno what is going on with him tonight, but galleon is totally MIA.

Really disappointed here. And yeah, some of us are oldschool original raiders. See the sexy t3 xmog on mah shoulders? :)
I'm disappointed in everyone here, camping Galleon for 30+ hours. 496 gear ppl - 496 drops in HoF/ToES.

*confused*

I'm after the mount.

*confused*

Too bad theres no other mushan mount in the game

:|