Warriors NEED to be toned down on damage.

Arenas
Gag order is gone and avatar you can stop after this patch. Leap doesn't break roots or stuns. Just pointing this out. Another thought is that casters don't have to stand on top of the target to do damage where as if you take to much from the warrior class to close the gap we can have all the damage in the world but not be able to use it. I'm not disagreeing we have to much just saying let's see where everything stands after 5.1 before screaming to the high heavens for more warrior nerfs.

Does nobody pillar hump and stuff anymore or is this game for retards who just tunnel and stand in the open now? Warrior is the only class in the game that is CC'd by just denying them melee range and a clear path for charge. I realize there is Avatar and stuff, but if you are decent at PVP you should be able to manage seeing when CDs are up and act accordingly. I mean if you can even get 10 yards away he can't hit you, with the completely out of control CC in this expansion it can't be that hard to kite and whatnot.

This doesn't matter when you get globaled... my healer died in 2 seconds, didn't even have a chance to heal. At 4.6k resil this is his death from a warrior:
Recount - Death for Wezy by Machoke-Zul'jin at 02:48:02

-4.02 - (Health: 344811 (100%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Overpower Wezy Absorb (24044 Absorbed) (Physical)

-2.08 - (Health: 104249 (30%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Heroic Strike Wezy Crit -240562 (2541 Absorbed) (Physical)

-1.68 - (Health: 33093 (9%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Mortal Strike Wezy Crit -71156 (Physical)

-1.68 - (Health: 33235 (9%)) Wezy Atonement Wezy Hit +142

-1.25 - (Health: 26574 (7%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Deep Wounds (DoT) Wezy Tick -6661 (Physical)

-1.25 - (Health: 19683 (5%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Opportunity Strike Wezy Hit -6891 (Physical)

-1.25 - (Health: 19683 (5%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Melee Wezy Hit -17292 (Physical)

-0.88 - (Health: 19683 (5%)) Machoke-Zul'jin interrupts Wezy Smite (Pummel)

-0.88 - (Health: 19825 (5%)) Wezy Atonement Wezy Hit +142

-0.49 - (Health: 6857 (1%)) Wezy Atonement Wezy Hit +4324

-0.44 - (Health: 1 (0%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Overpower Wezy Crit -39703 (Physical)

+0.00 - (Health: 0 (0%)) Wezy dies.

This bs needs to get fixed.

Um, that'd be 3 globals......last time I checked, thats 4.5 seconds.

I just showed how he was at 100% first at 4 seconds, then he takes a 240k hit at 2.08 sec before death, 71k hit at 1.68 sec before death, is silenced from gag order ie pummel cause that warrior had it glyphed and he was dead. So in 2 seconds he went from full to dead, no chance to even respond, thats a global.

This doesn't matter when you get globaled... my healer died in 2 seconds, didn't even have a chance to heal. At 4.6k resil this is his death from a warrior:
Recount - Death for Wezy by Machoke-Zul'jin at 02:48:02

-4.02 - (Health: 344811 (100%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Overpower Wezy Absorb (24044 Absorbed) (Physical)

-2.08 - (Health: 104249 (30%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Heroic Strike Wezy Crit -240562 (2541 Absorbed) (Physical)

-1.68 - (Health: 33093 (9%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Mortal Strike Wezy Crit -71156 (Physical)

-1.68 - (Health: 33235 (9%)) Wezy Atonement Wezy Hit +142

-1.25 - (Health: 26574 (7%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Deep Wounds (DoT) Wezy Tick -6661 (Physical)

-1.25 - (Health: 19683 (5%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Opportunity Strike Wezy Hit -6891 (Physical)

-1.25 - (Health: 19683 (5%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Melee Wezy Hit -17292 (Physical)

-0.88 - (Health: 19683 (5%)) Machoke-Zul'jin interrupts Wezy Smite (Pummel)

-0.88 - (Health: 19825 (5%)) Wezy Atonement Wezy Hit +142

-0.49 - (Health: 6857 (1%)) Wezy Atonement Wezy Hit +4324

-0.44 - (Health: 1 (0%)) Machoke-Zul'jin Overpower Wezy Crit -39703 (Physical)

+0.00 - (Health: 0 (0%)) Wezy dies.

This bs needs to get fixed.

yeah he died after the 3rd global which is a matter of seconds

0 seconds - 1st attack
1.5 seconds - 2nd attack
3 seconds - 3rd attack

** Dead ** now

4.5 seconds - would be 4th attack

so yes 3 globals does take 4.5 seconds...but the global doesn't need to finish for him to die...
I have a hard time seeing how people wouldn't talk about TFB stacks, and how they need to be removed from the equation instead of killing the mobility of a class. You cannot, and will not get "globaled" if you are geared and TFB isn't @ 3+ stacks. Also, not peeling a warrior is a bad idea in general like others have said. I'd much prefer them to take TFB out than to nerf our mobility, WotLK was a painful season sitting in nova's all day. Calling warrior's out in general because you don't pop defensives when we pop offensives isn't the answer. TFB being removed is IMO. At that point you could just heroic strike whenever you had the excess rage for more consistent damage. Once the new patch hits, DK>Warrior anyway, move along.
I totally agree warrior burst is pretty ridiculous right now. That being said, this:

11/19/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Itzdavoodoo
Heroic Strike Wezy Crit -240562

Can easily be avoided. This is a L2P issue.
I totally agree warrior burst is pretty ridiculous right now. That being said, this:

Heroic Strike Wezy Crit -240562

http://oi50.tinypic.com/msoos5.jpg seemed pretty avoidable too..
http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/

The numbers speak for themselves.

Warriors are the most represented class overall and in all brackets.

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-classesrepartition-0-0-0---0-0-0.html

Arms warr makes up 14%.

People always scream "proof!" on these forums.

So there is proof.

Warrior is too powerful atm.

When the same stats were posted about rogues in S11 not a damn thing was done.

Your teammates didn't peel for you? That sucks.

Your teammates didn't peel for you? That sucks.

there is a thing called a global, which they didnt have one before i died. note the overhealing in the picture...i was standing in swiftmend with full lifeblooms and rejuv. teammates feared, but doesnt matter cause lololololimmuneberserkerrage....2 globals later...dead

i mean i dont really care the warrior was terrible anyways and ended up losing because he had no idea how to play (also note the +180 conquest in chat log). but it is a little silly and goes to show skill globals people!
http://www.crossladder.com/arena/stats/

The numbers speak for themselves.

Warriors are the most represented class overall and in all brackets.

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-classesrepartition-0-0-0---0-0-0.html

Arms warr makes up 14%.

People always scream "proof!" on these forums.

So there is proof.

Warrior is too powerful atm.

When the same stats were posted about rogues in S11 not a damn thing was done.

But the facts still stand...

I still don't understand how BM hunters were nerfed so quickly but others left untouched even with 5.1
FIXED.

Taste For Blood: This ability now increases heroic strike damage by 50% (down from 100%). In addition, Taste for blood now has a 45% proc rate (up from 30%).

No more WTFBBQ crits, but a little more sustained damage.
You guys blew your defensive cooldowns arguing.

With my above post I just spammed my my Iwin Macro (Dark Soul, Mannoroth's Fury, Chaos wave).

You are now all dead because you stood together.

Thread closed.

[EDIT: Blizz's balance team helped me with a Frost Bomb while your dispeller was CC'd]
I actually find defensive stance to be a huge issue.

I don't see how warriors sitting in defensive stance the entire game is good design and really takes away from the stance dancing skill required in previous expansions.

The plate class with great mobility and cooldowns also gets a passive 25% dmg reduction with no dmg penalty? lol?

Defensive Stance - 3 second cooldown
Decreases damage taken by 25%.

Fortifying Brew - 3 minute cooldown
Increases your health by 20%, and reduces damage taken by 20%. Lasts 20 sec.

Joke right?
I don't see how warriors sitting in defensive stance the entire game is good design and really takes away from the stance dancing skill required in previous expansions.

it really need to be made 10% DR for non prot or when non prot warrirors are in DS damage needs to be reduced by 25%+

it really need to be made 10% DR for non prot or when non prot warrirors are in DS damage needs to be reduced by 25%+

For arms something needs to be done about defensive stance as most of their abilities are free and still useable if you swap to sword & board. For fury reducing dmg in def stance would kill off all pressure they had once they go def stance as they lose use of abilities, only left with bloodthirst and colossus smash. I think i better solution would be to have certain arms/fury attacks unusable in def stance.