Introducing the United Legions of the Horde.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
11/17/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Gjuice
Where there is pvp there is Ankor. Whether or not you want a dried spider.

Does anyone ever not want dried spiders?

Seriously. Those things are delicious.
11/19/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Livyani
Where there is pvp there is Ankor. Whether or not you want a dried spider.

Does anyone ever not want dried spiders?

Seriously. Those things are delicious.

Mmmm... Crunchy tasty spiders... *gurgles.*
Maybe I'm just old fashion, but I love me some human flesh.
11/19/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Ruvin
Maybe I'm just old fashion, but I love me some human flesh.

A lady after my own heart.
my guilds may be a part of those, but I won't be attending events.

maybe i'm just in a sour mood from reading the himanshu/wsb change post but I do remember that a lot of ex-WSB douchebags are now Defilers. They were too cowardly to keep the wsb guild tag that generated so much hate but didn't seem to mind when they were the ones that caused it. This doesn't go for the whole guild, a lot of them are great guys-- theyre just mushed in with so many ex-wsb it makes it a real big bummer.

Raven is a classy guy though and I wish you all the best of luck in your pvpz
my guilds may be a part of those, but I won't be attending events.

maybe i'm just in a sour mood from reading the himanshu/wsb change post but I do remember that a lot of ex-WSB douchebags are now Defilers. They were too cowardly to keep the wsb guild tag that generated so much hate but didn't seem to mind when they were the ones that caused it. This doesn't go for the whole guild, a lot of them are great guys-- theyre just mushed in with so many ex-wsb it makes it a real big bummer.

Raven is a classy guy though and I wish you all the best of luck in your pvpz

I see. I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. If Dreadwaste Defilers ever caught one of their members spamming emotes and griefing rp it would be instant gkick. I'm sure I cannot same about wsb as himanshu took anyone he could.

I'm thank you for complement, and appreciate it. Despite how you feel about my guild, I do hope we can remain on good terms. Best of luck, friend. :)

maybe i'm just in a sour mood from reading the himanshu/wsb change post but I do remember that a lot of ex-WSB douchebags are now Defilers.

Ex- officer of video media here. All I did was make vids but most people left WSB because Himanshu was a !@#$% (he gave me migraine every day) or he nerd rage on someone hard. Hope the new WSB fixes the damage that was inflicted upon themselves and I am willing to work with Lunaclaw if he needs a camera man.

Yeah too hope this will mean some sort of change in WSB. People can argue that Himanshu was a good and cool guy. He was very nice to me, but good men can be just as evil when they do nothing. He condoned a lot of bad things in his guild.
If you're bringing in cross-server Horde, my offer of joining an Alliance counterpart still stands. :)
11/20/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Charax
If you're bringing in cross-server Horde, my offer of joining an Alliance counterpart still stands. :)

Meh...
Our influence grows! Another guild of the Horde has answered our call.
11/20/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Ravenhul
Yeah too hope this will mean some sort of change in WSB. People can argue that Himanshu was a good and cool guy. He was very nice to me, but good men can be just as evil when they do nothing. He condoned a lot of bad things in his guild.
11/19/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Shockblast
Hope the new WSB fixes the damage that was inflicted upon themselves and I am willing to work with Lunaclaw if he needs a camera man.

Inquire within.
<3
XD

I still strongly support the idea of Warsong Battalion joining this allegiance of Guilds.
Sounds interesting. Beers and Bgs will join for the time being.
All this friendship and stuff is literally nauseating. Someone troll something or call someone bad please.
I fully support this thread and anything that can rise to the occasion that can take down the threat called "Kingship of the East"
11/24/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Shockblast
I will hump you and you will like it!

ROFL