[A] <Sentinels of the Blade> Night Elf RP-PvP

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
She left Declann at the railing looking out at the water. The group was waiting for her near the bridge leading east from the city. Fafen smiled as she approached the group; her saber waited near the side of the road and she carefully climbed into the saddle, then turned to face her troops.

“Keep together on the roads and stay alert. Elune bless us that we might arrive safely at our destination. May She light our way.” A few others nodded at her words, and then the group moved out; riding at a steady pace.

The journey south proved to be uneventful. As her group entered the settlement known as Feathermoon Stronghold, she couldn’t help but smile. It was here the order had begun, and it was only right that it was here they returned. She looked at her companions, “Get comfortable, everyone. We’re home.”
bump!
Elves! Elves! Everywhere there are elves!
(( Friendly bump! :) ))
((Bump for #1 Alliance guild of all time. Love you guys
- Legren.))
((
Bump!
))
((Honored to be part of such a great group of people! /Bump))
(Waves her hand dismissively, and sighs)

"Well of course it is a great guild. I'm in it, darlings."

(looks about the chat room and pouts)

"Now can someone please get me a glass of wine. I am simply parched."
Zin al'Elune starting... well, now in the Temple for those interested.
(( 3rd page I think not! Friendly bump! :) ))
((Bump :) ))
(( so I heard you wanted a Bump, to go with this Bump, so I brought you a Bump..))
*snorts*

Next time, you elves won't be so lucky.

((fun night fighting yal last night, as always))
((Ugannar and the rest of Stormfist...All I have to say to you is, "OUCH That Hurt!" LOL!! Had fun last night. Look forward to more skirmishes, and hopefully some cross faction RP!))
Bump
Always enjoy interacting with these guys.
Bump for Cenarius!
Bump.
((

Bump for the following reasons:
Fafen
RP
Night Elves
Solid people
Pie
Fafen again
kittens

))
((

Bump for the following reasons:
Fafen
RP
Night Elves
Solid people
Pie
Fafen again
kittens

))

Have to agree about the kittens...they're so tasty...a pinch of salt, some pep...per....what?