Blizz's nefarious plan

Hunter
I figured it out. Blizz's plan for Hunters? The Hunter is the quintessential leveling class - ten, eleven, twelve year-old kids all over the world beg mom and dad for money for the monthly subscription so they can create a Hunter named Legolass, Ligolass, or Leggolas and his pet meow meow or woof woof.

If you want to do level 90 end game raiding or PvPing, do NOT roll a hunter. If you like the level treadmill and running quests from 1 to 90, then roll a Hunter. Hunters completely suck in PvE raiding (waaaay below other classes, with no fix in sight), and Hunters are just about useless in high end PvP (unless you can talk others into carrying you).

It's an extremely fun class to play from a beginner's perspective - any waterhead moron who just bought the game can level his Hunter to 90 in a few weeks by mashing his face on the keyboard, which is EXACTLY what Blizzard planned for the class. For those of you who want to play the Hunter past 90, stay away! You have been warned.
Wasn't aware that this expansion was called The Burning Crusade.
Nah, he's just a frustrated hunter (with a monk alt, I assume). I hear ya dude, it does feel like that at times.
The problem isn't the class, it's you. Get better.
11/18/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Macobre

The problem with all hunters being sub-par post 90 is his fault? He's the reason Marksman and survival hunters are being denied spots in raids? He's the reason it is almost universally accepted hunters (particuarly MM) are the worst DPS Spec in the game?

BURN HIM! BURN HIM SO WE MAY BE BALANCED!
The guy has a point. However it's still fun. I have a guild that if I want to pve with will let me regardless because I 99% of the time I generally know what I'm doing. I have friends that pvp with me because 99% of the time I generally know what I'm doing. So I'm pretty lucky. But just because the class has its current shortfalls doesn't mean you should just give up in my opinion.

It's a weird class in the sense that it's very easy to get into but pretty difficult to execute the right sequence that will end up in a win for pvp. As for Arena specifically it's never been the hunters strong point ever. Bg's are always fun once you get geared enough and since I'm a lot more leaning towards being casual its just fine for me :)
you have a point , and agreed

so join me buddy in this paradise which i call it Bliz spoiled classes
in here there is no rainy day or teary eyes .

" if you can't fight them join them "
Im playing a pally on the side, Hell wanna talk 1 button win i literally have one macro for CD 1 for Exo and a cast sequence.

Its a nice change from having every slot an macro tab filled.

On the up side, with the amount of bads out there only extreme high end balls to the wall guilds will reject hunters due to are damg.

Got a great story about this One armed player on a hunter in a raid, God i should have been banned for how bad i trolled that one (Pre Mop, EVERY point in BM tree was taken as a hint to how bad).
11/18/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Macobre

Not even close.
Every damn forum has THAT guy "HERR HERR HERR I is best dpsis in my guilds at 55k hunters is fine L2P"
Hunter's aren't broken, the rotations and cool downs simply got more complicated in Mists and are starting to look a lot more like Kitty dps rotation. If you wanna know exactly how to reach the best dps on a hunter class and cant figure it out on your own then go take a gander at 'Elitist Jerks.' Good dps is possible and always has been on a hunter.

In the raids that i have had the time to do on my hunter, and main, the only real issue i found with them was the range check. That was fixed.

If you wanna roll an alt then by all means, but its not impossible to be a competitive hunter in pve and never has been if you have the patience to work with them.
11/20/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Fumblës
Every damn forum has THAT guy "HERR HERR HERR I is best dpsis in my guilds at 55k hunters is fine L2P"

I'm not addressing pve. Does it even look like a give two !@#$s about pve? It's comments like this:

11/18/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Peaux
Hunters are just about useless in high end PvP (unless you can talk others into carrying you).

That deserve a 'get better' post. Especially when it's coming from a complete novice couched in a post addressing new players. Just because that guy sucks doesn't mean hunters can't be successful. Especially at the level that every single player in here is playing at.

I'll tell you what every damn forum has is thread after thread of 'HERR HERR HERR hunter so bad, never play da hunter, play da mage' sub 1500 baddies making capricious wa wa threads.
Says the kung fu panda,with some spelling variation of the name "Po".A class and name geared for the more "mature"crowd no doubt.Nice try for your first troll kid.Did your big brother put you up to this?Not bad grasshoppa,you'll be a big troll someday.
11/18/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Xenton

The problem with all hunters being sub-par post 90 is his fault? He's the reason Marksman and survival hunters are being denied spots in raids? He's the reason it is almost universally accepted hunters (particuarly MM) are the worst DPS Spec in the game?

While I seriously doubt he is the reason...I am willing to try anything at this point.

BURN HIM!!!!
11/20/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Verdash

While I seriously doubt he is the reason...I am willing to try anything at this point.

BURN HIM!!!!

http://forum.paticik.com/thumbnails/4f3/1e7/85f/18e/8a0/fcb/eb3/0d1/ceb/ba2/40_450xNULL.jpg

Only if .... XD
Hunter's aren't broken, the rotations and cool downs simply got more complicated in Mists and are starting to look a lot more like Kitty dps rotation. If you wanna know exactly how to reach the best dps on a hunter class and cant figure it out on your own then go take a gander at 'Elitist Jerks.' Good dps is possible and always has been on a hunter.

In the raids that i have had the time to do on my hunter, and main, the only real issue i found with them was the range check. That was fixed.

If you wanna roll an alt then by all means, but its not impossible to be a competitive hunter in pve and never has been if you have the patience to work with them.

No raid exp this expasion sounds legit.