Fortis is recruiting all classes/levels

Kel'Thuzad
<Fortis> lvl 25 is recruiting all classes/lvls to be active in our community. We run some 10 man raids(6/6 msv), pvp, challenge modes, etc. All members get free repairs. Send in game mail or message Raresteak.
<Fortis> lvl 25 is recruiting all classes/lvls to be active in our community. We run some 10 man raids(6/6 msv), pvp, challenge modes, etc. All members get free repairs. Send in game mail or message Raresteak.

Is this the kinda guild that is based on friendship from the vanilla days and I ninja the entire guild bank as a severance package?

If so I wanna join!

Is this the kinda guild that is based on friendship from the vanilla days and I ninja the entire guild bank as a severance package?

If so I wanna join!

Rude >:|
Looking for a solid Mage and Hunter. Raiding Thursday nights from 7-11 ST.
Hello Ben
11/20/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Netherwind
Hello Ben

Me? O_O
We are looking for casual social players and ranged dips for our raid. We raid Thursday 7-11pm server and an occasional Sunday or Monday to see more content.

Hey Villefort!
Who is this Ben you speak of?
We are looking for casual social players and ranged dips for our raid. We raid Thursday 7-11pm server and an occasional Sunday or Monday to see more content.

Hey Villefort!

*hug*
Yes you
Still playing?
>_>

I'm a rare spawn in game...I keep my account active just to post on the forums
If your still looking for 2 dps and willing to take a monk and a mage contact me