Which race for my hunter?

Hunter
Like the title says, I'm thinking of race changing my hunter but I don't know what race to pick. Racials aren't important to me at all.

I was thinking of going goblin but I'm not sure. I was hoping that you guys could help me decide which race to go or if I should even race change at all.

Thanks in advance!
go troll, i find them one of the most aestheticaly pleasing races out there.
11/19/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Silvis
go troll, i find them one of the most aestheticaly pleasing races out there.

Finally.

Why do people think trolls are ugly? The male troll model has always been my favourite in this game.
Human
Male Troll, dat bow animation. Or Male Draenei, dat crossbow animation.
Come to the dorf side. We have beer. ;)
Female panda, easily the most intimidating race.
I should mention that I only play male toons.

What about pandas?
Troll chicks are hot.
Except for the feet.
They always run away.
I think Orcs are the best looking Horde hunters. I love how when they fire their bows they have absolute perfect posture for that instant, then hunch back over to look at your dead body.
I just don't look at Tauren hunters or Panda hunters and think, "Agility."
i loved being a draenei hunter. then blood elf...but im also enjoying my fat panda...

i race change alot.
i loved being a draenei hunter. then blood elf...but im also enjoying my fat panda...

i race change alot.
But you look so cute :3
I like being a worgen.

Feels good you know? Hunting...and stuff.
Trolls do make good horde hunters. They just seem perfect for the role. And they look great doing it.

Tauren hunters never made sense to me. I mean I understand that they are a hunter culture, but why shoot at something when you are 5x it's size and could just walk up and smash it's face?

Blood elves fit the lore pretty well as a hunter, but there are a billion of them.

Orcs fit too, but there are a billion of them thanks to the racial.

And goblins . . . well goblins are for comic relief.

Go Troll.
orc orc orc orc

i race change alot.
But you look so cute :3

I am growing quite fond of my fat little panda bum wiggling after mobs shooting at them. Something about being in a raid, downing a giant boss, and seeing chubby pandas trying to be heros makes me giggle.