r1 spriest stream + q&a

Priest

So are you saying that you take Mindbender over FDCL for that specific comp because the shadow dance CD lines up with Mindbender? If so, what are some other comps you would consider taking mindbender on? Have you tested mindbender vs saving 2 mindspike procs for your big burst?

sorry for all the questions :p

e: also, are there any times when you absolutely, 100% will cast psychic horror? ie during a hunter's cds even if people are at full health?

i'd also grab mindbender if i know i'm going to get cleaved by 2 melee and will be unable to cast. fdcl will always be more overall pressure than mindbender. keep in mind that mindbender/shadowfiend are incredibly easy to stop.

i will always cast horror on a melee dps popping cds (like a warrior). and to prevent a warrior casting shattering throw.

That make sense. My followup question is, since I'm probably only going to be playing sp/rogue/healer and sp/mage/healer, what comps do you find that you are being trained by 2 melee? I haven't played any games with a rogue and only a handful with a mage, but it seems like I never get focused.
That make sense. My followup question is, since I'm probably only going to be playing sp/rogue/healer and sp/mage/healer, what comps do you find that you are being trained by 2 melee? I haven't played any games with a rogue and only a handful with a mage, but it seems like I never get focused.

i admit that it's rare for me to get cleaved down, but it'll happen occasionally when i'm playing feral/rogue + sp.
11/20/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Rudezai

i admit that it's rare for me to get cleaved down, but it'll happen occasionally when i'm playing feral/rogue + sp.

OK, thanks for your time pal.
Hi Rudezai, i was wondering, how do you beat a BM 1v1?
What do you trinket? Intimidation?
I have a question about glyphs. Are MD and spike mando. I wanna try maybe VE or renew or mending. Ever try any of these.
Hi Rudezai, i was wondering, how do you beat a BM 1v1?
What do you trinket? Intimidation?

hi! sorry, i don't really duel much. but yeah, definitely trinket the intim.

11/21/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Gravediggér
I have a question about glyphs. Are MD and spike mando. I wanna try maybe VE or renew or mending. Ever try any of these.

md and shadow mending are almost always mandatory. you have a little leeway for that third glyph depending on what you're playing against, but definitely no room for ve/renew/pom glyphs.
Crafty bump. Watching you stream right now, good stuff (well, right now you're stuck at a loading screen).
thanks dood. gonna be trying to stream more!
Is there a huge difference between using the satin pvp set over the mooncloth (speaking for 2s/rbgs)? I use POM a lot and sometimes need to flash heal myself/partner, plus it works for disc gear too. VS the satin set may not be as useful if you're against people who don't/can't dispel. Thoughts?
hi. sorry for the late response.

mooncloth set is very viable in 2s (if not preferred), however it makes you much less effective in 3s and rbgs. i actually wear the 2 piece mooncloth against certain comps as well.
Hi Rudezai, first off thanks for streaming.

Secondly, I see that you are using Divine Star. In your opinion is it better than Halo?
as like most other talents, everything is situational and should be considered appropriately.

with the change to halo allowing other players to run out of it, i typically favor divine star since it heals for so much more now. the tooltip says it heals for 10k, but it really heals for a full flash heal!
Hey OP, when you gonna carry me to 2200 rbgs?
Thanks for posting your stream! It was fun to watch while the servers were down today. :)

I saw this macro on your stream site:

Shadow Word: Death:
#showtooltip Shadow Word: Death
/stopcasting
/cast [@target,harm] Shadow Word: Death
/stopmacro [harm]
/targetenemy
/cast Shadow Word: Death
/targetlasttarget

I'm not a macro expert, but I have used a few (like focus target CC macros). What does this one do?

Thanks! :)
Thanks for posting your stream! It was fun to watch while the servers were down today. :)

I saw this macro on your stream site:

Shadow Word: Death:
#showtooltip Shadow Word: Death
/stopcasting
/cast [@target,harm] Shadow Word: Death
/stopmacro [harm]
/targetenemy
/cast Shadow Word: Death
/targetlasttarget

I'm not a macro expert, but I have used a few (like focus target CC macros). What does this one do?

Thanks! :)

It's a SW:D that will hit something. It tries to death your target, an enemy nearby, and then targets your last target.

Some people prefer it to just deathing your target or deathing focus target with a macro. Sometimes they go out of range or w/e and this macro tells WoW to SW:D w/e it can find.
So (for example) does that mean that if someone else on your 3's team has almost killed someone, but you were off-healing your healer, it will target the enemy and kill them?
It will target your last target and try to death it. If it can't, it will death an ememy in range. Then it will target your buddy your were offhealing.

I will let you work out the possible scenarios where it will death the guy getting killed lol.
Wow your gear is amazing 60% pvp power and your not even human.

Good job
what do you mean now that you can run away from Halo? how has it changed? what times do you usually stream? being a new 90 i would love to watch you in action lol.
what do u think of worgen shadowpriests, racial still good? in compared to humans and nightelfs, which is better