H Elegon How Stop Fall?!?!?!!!!?!!?!!!!1

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I doing H Elegon, how stop people from fall when pilum come up?!?!!?!!?!!!
I was writting up an amazing explanation, but i got lost in your transmog's amazingness...
But mog still not stop fall?!! We try but always some fall what is how stop?!!?!!?!!
13 disc priests with lifegrip
11/18/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Nery
flap wings, don't fall

I doed this it very good strat always work for me but spriest wings not so strong?!!!!!!!!!???? do not carry them like my wing carry me to save tea.??!!!..
11/18/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Nery

I doed this it very good strat always work for me but spriest wings not so strong?!!!!!!!!!???? do not carry them like my wing carry me to save tea.??!!!..

get to veiled stair

throw spriest off veiled stair

res him

bring him back up

throw him off again

repeat till he learns how to fly

works with birds

why would it not work with shadow priest

shadow priest not more casual than bird

nonononononono this no gonna work, no shinyes for him wanting from do damage kill thing know how i meaning by it? ?!?! !!?! he gonna just flap flap becuz no worry of dot dot dot you see?!?!!?!!!!!
This tries too hard and is in no way funny. Tell them to stop sucking, we know you're amazing already from all of your other posts.
11/18/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Marza
This tries too hard and is in no way funny. Tell them to stop sucking, we know you're amazing already from all of your other posts.

you seem bothered maybe you have fall time issue too?!!?? you ask advice too?!?!! I say just try and have fun maybe dk grow wings you fly like me!!!!!!!!!!
Go back in time.
That transmog is ftw.

Btw your problem is you didn't bring a trampoline to fit in the middle of Elegon's platform!
I don't know why people think this is funny.
People need to get off the Alamo train already. I pissed my pants reading his unique...vernacular initially, but people just try too hard and butcher it, as shown here. It's been 7 years, and no one will ever get it more right:

http://druid.wikispaces.com/Alamo+teechs+u+2+play+DURID!
the guy's 3/6H MSV and has the challenge mode gold set

i'll just assume he knows "how stop fall"

then again, he's asking about heroic elegon so he might be mocking a guildie who keeps dying
You're trying way too hard. :(
So challenge modes only need low IQ to complete.

k.
nice mog bro