Demonology Warlocks

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 15 Next

Is that a joke? Watch the games where the warrior team faced up against a demo lock. That warrior was out of there so fast when a chaos wave was on its way that they timed out games doing it.

This doesn't mean anything. Warriors do this against every class, leap/intervene out of danger.

You commented that players weren't "avoiding chaos waves." I provided a suggestion to the contrary.

Think I'm done with this thread.

This doesn't mean anything. Warriors do this against every class, leap/intervene out of danger.

You commented that players weren't "avoiding chaos waves." I provided a suggestion to the contrary.

You didn't though at all, and I just explained why your suggestion was negligible, it means nothing. The warrior was not avoiding chaos waves, he was avoiding damage in general and leaping back to his healer, this is something warriors do against everyone so you can hardly use this as evidence that the players in the tournament were "constantly avoiding chaos waves"
Just got hit by 8 chaos waves in a row, back-to-back no cooldown.

It's BS. Unavoidable too. My healer and Enh parter couldn't purge the Dark Soul off b/c they both spilled their Rockstar drinks on themselves at the VERY SECOND that freaking lock popped it. Sooooo broken that you have to worry about spilling your drinks on yourself during arena matches b/c a Warlock might be able to kill someone. SUCH CRAP. See, Warriors aren't OP; DEMO LOCKS ARE. Everyone, at once now, direct attention to DEMO LOCKS!!! They are the problem! Not warriors, no. DEMO LOCKS. THEY WRER IN TEH TOOURNEY THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY OVERPOWERED THEN SEE

If you can't pop a single cooldown in 4-6 seconds you deserve to lose. Not even the paladin had to pop it, the warrior could have helped. A simple fear.. stun... gag order silence?

Coming from a true warlock, he doesnt know it doesnt have a cast time and the globals while in Demonic Form are .5 seconds not 1 hahaa
11/19/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Sxö
Look at the toyrnament the only time snutz and venruki landed kills was when both of them had cool downs and venruki was able to get a frost bomb off for 200k+

What about azael's games?

You didn't though at all, and I just explained why your suggestion was negligible, it means nothing. The warrior was not avoiding chaos waves, he was avoiding damage in general and leaping back to his healer, this is something warriors do against everyone so you can hardly use this as evidence that the players in the tournament were "constantly avoiding chaos waves"

Why else would a warrior leap out and LOS the enemy team unless they popped cooldowns?

What does a demo warlock do when he pops cooldowns?

He chaos waves.

Duh.

If you can't pop a single cooldown in 4-6 seconds you deserve to lose. Not even the paladin had to pop it, the warrior could have helped. A simple fear.. stun... gag order silence?

Coming from a true warlock, he doesnt know it doesnt have a cast time and the globals while in Demonic Form are .5 seconds not 1 hahaa

Coming from a true flavor of the month, doesn't realize it takes time for chaos wave to land.
Yeah because Cara had a 1 second window to notice that Bring it just used their 1 shot macros.

Swap to shield and shield-wall or LOS.

Warrior cooldowns ready? Try and CC the whole team so you can get into melee and down someone. The whole process taking 3 to 6 seconds If and ONLY IF all trinkets are used else;

Shaman spirit link, mage Ice block, Warlock demogate.

Just Bring It won 105k the moment they picked their Comp.
Yeah because Cara had a 1 second window to notice that Bring it just used their 1 shot macros.

Swap to shield and shield-wall or LOS.

Warrior cooldowns ready? Try and CC the whole team so you can get into melee and down someone. The whole process taking 3 to 6 seconds If and ONLY IF all trinkets are used else;

Shaman spirit link, mage Ice block, Warlock demogate.

Just Bring It won 105k the moment they picked their Comp.

warrior tears, nom nom nom nom.

warrior tears, nom nom nom nom.

Oh we are at that level now? ok

Wizard classes are for Girls. You probably play a girl character too, lmao
Demo locks are also annoying to fight !
What gave it away his female warlock avatar'
What gave it away is female warlock avatar'

How inconspicuous of me.
11/19/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Qwark

I know right?

Buff Rogues!
11/19/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Talios

I know right?

Buff Rogues!

No, this rogue was able to get an opener on me this morning. Clearly they need to be nerfed to hell. As long as they can stun me and do 0 damage over the course of 8 seconds it's too strong.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^