Druids hps numbers? Any advice offered

Druid
Just wondering what output other resto Druids are getting in 25 man raid encounters in terms of Hps? Currently I my output is around 33 to37k ( 37 highest I have gotten, a one off.)

And if any Druids have got any advice on the way they heal to increase their output?

Only thing I can add here is I changed the lifebloom glyph that increases the bloom and doesn't refresh when casting ht,rg,nurish. I find the 3 stacks heal for around 100k and crit for over 200k on tank. This glyph is also usefull in tree of life and casting 1 lb on different raid members when there is a lot of raid damage best way to keep my Hps up.
11/19/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Cxscxscxs
Just wondering what output other resto Druids are getting in 25 man raid encounters in terms of Hps? Currently I my output is around 33 to37k ( 37 highest I have gotten, a one off.)

You can't judge anything from this statement. In fact it's pretty meaningless. Each fight is variable, each raid is variable including things like damage taken, itemlevel etc.

11/19/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Cxscxscxs
Only thing I can add here is I changed the lifebloom glyph that increases the bloom and doesn't refresh when casting ht,rg,nurish. I find the 3 stacks heal for around 100k and crit for over 200k on tank. This glyph is also usefull in tree of life and casting 1 lb on different raid members when there is a lot of raid damage best way to keep my Hps up.

You don't want to let it fall off. It takes 3 GCDs to get it back up - it is not worth it and why no raiding druid uses it.

You should have 100% upkeep on 3 stack of LB.
You need to keep Harmony upkeep as close to 100% (or prior to any spell casts)
At times you must keep WildGrowth on CD (And you MUST use the WG Glyph)
Properly place SM - this is a big deal