Dec 1st - Pet Batle Meeting; Darkshire

Proudmoore
/join Petss

Because why the heck not!?
11/21/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Mallard
I don't have a sourged whelp either. I try to log on for server resets but the CRZ always has people there before me. >:[

I took a flight path from Dalaran to the Argent Tourament to test this, on the flight path, I saw tons of pets, on the ground, not one.
Of all the CRZ bugs that one is probably the most annoying.
I'd like to thank you Schwert for trying to make proudmoore and even funner server, we all appreciate it
I'm game.

Now if it would only snow in Storm Peaks....

Arctic Fox Kit is the only pet (besides the Qiraji Guardling of course) I need for my ZooKeeper title :)

Perhaps in 5.1 we can get together to raid for those new old-school raid pets? Of course we would have 25 need rolls :)
11/22/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Schwert
Of all the CRZ bugs that one is probably the most annoying.

Don't even look at your minimap until you have landed; it will keep your bloodpressure down ;)

I think Blizzard would be best served if all minimap pet paws were not shown while on a taxi if the zone you are scheduled to land in is not on the same server you are flying over.

Perhaps in 5.1 we can get together to raid for those new old-school raid pets? Of course we would have 25 need rolls :)

That's only going to cause way too much extra stress and tears.

Ala: People going in with 6+ people for Kael'thas while he was soloable.
So many people crying they lost the roll on the mount...
On a DK or Hunter.

I'd avoid doing this as nice as it sounds.
I don't think any of the bosses aren't soloable.
My pets are still sub 20!

/grindgrindgrind
This happens tomorrow!
Btw, anyone gotten the new pets yet?
I actually just got the Drakonid pet form BWL off Lashslayer. I'm not interested in pet battles so I'm looking to sell.

You can pst me offers, or send me mail, or reply here.

Koorii#1531
I'm feeling pretty sick IRL right now but this is still happening later today.
Poor Schwert. Get better soon! :D
I will. Eventually.

Starting in 10 minutes!
Come hang out and stuff.

And stuff.
Sorry I forgot :(

So far I've seen just you and me in the petss channel.
I'll do a bit more in the next bit to try and get the community a bit more active.

(Better Channel - more advertising.)

We only had a small hand-ful show up to the event but it was pretty fun while it lasted.
We tossed back and forth some ideas and I'll be doing a bigger one in January.
12/03/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Schwert
We tossed back and forth some ideas

When did we do this? :O
12/03/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Birdy
We tossed back and forth some ideas

When did we do this? :O

RiD.

Shh.
Now I'm even more confused!
I'm game.

Now if it would only snow in Storm Peaks....

Arctic Fox Kit is the only pet (besides the Qiraji Guardling of course) I need for my ZooKeeper title :)

Slightly unrelated, but I do always try to make sure people know this:

Each subzone of Storm Peaks has a different chance to be snowing. In reality, it's actually extremely difficult to enter Storm Peaks without some part of zone having snow.

If it's not snowing at Ulduar, for instance, it might be snowing at the village, etc. Make sure to check every sub zone. :P

As for the actual topic, I didn't go because I didn't know about it. xD Even if I did, I probably still wouldn't go. I'm not very social. xD