MoP 5.4 Enhance Guide: Kill Garrosh For Me

Shaman
Prev 1 2 3 4 35 Next
11/27/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Platform
Why would you be stacking crit in the first place?

Oh yeah, I missed that. Stop stacking crit!
Updated for 5.1.
Updated a couple of more thingies about 5.1.
Report for sticky please!
Sorry, I'm bad with creating macros. Do you know any guides that look at shaman specific macros? Or alternatively, if you could, write me up one for acendence & fire ele?
It really depends on what you'd want to do with that macro. Also, I personally hate making macros for our DPS CD's, especially because all but 1 (2 if you use EM I guess) are on the GCD anyway.
Ah right. Are there any that you would recommend?
General enhancement macros or DPS CD macros?
In the most general sense, might be a good addition to the front page. I dunno.
I suppose that would be good, I'll add what I use tomorrow.
Why isn't this all sticky yet?

EDIT: Giggity.
People are too busy QQing over 5.1.
Bump
11/25/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Chillbros
HG and HTT both have arguments for them. HTT can be used when you’re unable to DPS the boss, however AG heals for a massive amount compared to HTT, and has a lower cooldown.

Typo. HG should be AG. Jeez Chillbro. Also good job.
12/01/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Alkari
HG and HTT both have arguments for them. HTT can be used when you’re unable to DPS the boss, however AG heals for a massive amount compared to HTT, and has a lower cooldown.

Typo. HG should be AG. Jeez Chillbro. Also good job.

NEVER HAPPENED
Oh also, you may want to include in the list of orange gems the agi/haste ones. Def think there's a case to be made for not always socketing mastery.
Added haste gems.
What's better in the current content, since I don't have the quality weapons I would like to plunk dancing steel on, what's best out of Windsong and Elemental Force.

My gear isn't the best, I understand, but I'm working on it. I did enchant both of my weapons with elemental force (based on what I read here) and noticed a DPS increase, both AoE and single target (haven't tried it in a raiding environment yet, only heroics and questing). Does windsong's effectiveness surpass elemental force it as your gear gets better?

Edit: I followed the link about haste versus mastery. Is there a specific haste value where mastery surpasses it? I know it does at some point, I'm just curious about the actual number so I can aim for it.
Windsong will probably be better than Elemental Force at such high gear levels that you'll be using Dancing Steel anyway, like full epics and stuff.

Edit: I followed the link about haste versus mastery. Is there a specific haste value where mastery surpasses it? I know it does at some point, I'm just curious about the actual number so I can aim for it.

It's unlikely to find a definite value where what you explain happens, because of the way all of our secondary stats interact. The best way to know what stats you should go for is doing what Platform outlined on the first page of this guide, and in the Totemspot guide, by using reforge plots on simcraft.