49s - Welcome to Europe, We Eat Babies Here

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
12/07/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Wíthered
from not doing your math correctly and from not being dead as much as possible.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of it.

And being ignorant.

Crutching on a druid the whole time.
I was one of the only 29 hunters who ran corpsemaker with fiery on it and stacked stam as survival.

could melee 2v1 rogues by spamming raptor strike/wing clip and use the extra crit raptor strike as a finisher on casters. fiery procced like 95% of the time cause corpsemaker was 3.8 speed. so every time you wing clipped in between swings it was an extra 50ish dmg..

so normal swing for 150, raptor crit for 400, and spammable damage in between each raptor strike... all just incase a melee catches up to me.

it was so useful and I could still 1v1 hunters in ranged because of my hp, but everybody else ran dual wield marks and were 90% useless once they got caught up to with pitiful hp pools. I legit sucked balls and people thought I was good because almost nothing could 1v1 me and I would regularly 2 and 3v1 bads just because of how op I was

tldr: twink FINESSE BRO

evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOcSqfWYE0M

don't make fun of me I was like 5 years old
that was epic

HHHHHHMULTISHOT
i know right. like i coulda put it on 1 but no I'd rather have clicked it.

/fpalm
12/08/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Inriina
Crutching on a druid the whole time.

Elaborate.

12/08/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Rebòund
0 finesse to making a twink ever, just being lucky with drops

Yup.
Queue up.

If we don't get games in 20 minutes I'm done for night. We are only 1/2 there and an hour late.
Advertising campaign would help i think. I am too shy to do it though.
If your not in the qlist, please add yourself.

http://q.49pvp.com
LOG ON N Q UP PLS
12/08/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Teamspirit
LOG ON N Q UP PLS

sry not if ur going to yell @ me like this
q up
Rubikz must be nice having Faerie Fire cleansed every 4 seconds :P
Hello guys, I want to make a healer for this bracket and was wondering which side has a lack of heals or could use some more. I am thinking on going holy paladin since i enjoyed the playstyle back when i used to play, unless there are too many of them around, then i could make a resto druid. If both sides are really heavy on heals I could go ret too, just not prot because I hate FCing unless I really need to. So opinions/thoughts?
Heavy on heals for both sides. Allies tend to need more people to help start the pops.
Alliance needs resto druids.
I would say if you're going to make a healer, make it alliance.

If you're going to make an alliance healer: shaman, paladin, or monk are the least represented I would gander
Both sides have lots of heals. It is just RNG that decides if one side will have more one game or not.
drop me a line when the healing in this bracket gets fixT
I would say if you're going to make a healer, make it alliance.

If you're going to make an alliance healer: shaman, paladin, or monk are the least represented I would gander

Alliance needs resto druids.