Glory of Ulduar Raider - no mount

Customer Support
Last night I completed the Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10 achievement on two characters, this being one, and didn't receive the Proto-Drake mount on either of them. As far as I'm aware, it should get mailed to you immediately. I was online for a few hours after completing it and never received anything.
Did you try exiting the game and re-launching? Check your mounts tab too
It's a known issue in 5.1 with achievements that reward mounts. It's supposed to go directly into your mount UI, but they aren't showing up. Hopefully it's something that can be hotfixed.
11/29/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Cloudmender
It's a known issue in 5.1 with achievements that reward mounts. It's supposed to go directly into your mount UI, but they aren't showing up. Hopefully it's something that can be hotfixed.

Indeed. Our QA department has been looking into this one. We hope to have a resolution implemented as soon as possible.
Well in the meantime I hope a GM can give us the missing mounts and not wait around for the slow as molasses QA team to do some work!! (for once)
11/29/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Ävatar
Well in the meantime I hope a GM can give us the missing mounts and not wait around for the slow as molasses QA team to do some work!! (for once)

A assure you, that will not happen.
Until you can confidently say that you can do QA testing on a product as big as this, please don't insult the team.
had the same problem with the fp. after reading this i disabled my carbonite and they worked. so it was the newest version of carbonite. thanks for the help.

P.S just have to use the regular map till its fixed... thanks again
Any ETA on when this will be fixed? And when it is, will the mounts be automatically rewarded or will I have to put in a ticket since the achieve is already done?