Topper MCnabb

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
11/30/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Humanflint
Ummm... Horde takes care of its people? Goblin slums anyone? The Horde would turn its back on its own people and Partners to secure an advantage in battle. Do not trust in the Generosity of the Horde.

It is a well known fact that Goblins prefer to live in slums, if they didn't then why would they live there?
mmmm...This Topper McArthas is DELICIOUS!

Who says he isn't already being taken care of?
Who says we don't prefer him right where he is in Storm wind?
Please leave him alone, let him do his job... err thing,

...and on that little slip, slight change of plans...we'll have him under the boat to Ratchet within the hour, strapped to the keel. Hope he can hold his breath a reaaaaallly long time (not)!

That would be a mistake you would not live to regret.
I know times during the war with the Horde have been difficult. I know that not every SW citizen is as valauable as the other. Is it possible we could finally after all these years get Topper Mcnabb a job? Possibly a special vendor? Something? Thanks that is all

Concerned SW Paladin and citizen

Perhaps Topper McNabb isn't all that he seems?

He's been sitting there, in the trade district, watching the comings and goings of heroes for years. He sees who they speak to, what they buy and sell, and who they do business with.

He overhears their conversations.

Despite all the begging, notice that he's never actually taken a handout. Not ever.

Interesting, no?

He's a spy. No doubt in my mind
Topper's a serial killer. Stormwind's very own Jack the Ripper. The next expansion will be solving his crimes and bringing him to justice.

He's been sitting there, in the trade district, watching the comings and goings of heroes for years. He sees who they speak to, what they buy and sell, and who they do business with.

Despite all the begging, notice that he's never actually taken a handout. Not ever.

Interesting, no?

He's a spy. No doubt in my mind

The question is for who.

The Horde?
The Defias?
The Burning legion?
The Syndicate?
The highest bidder?
The Naaru?
Si:7
The Who?

to whom to they sell their secrets?
11/30/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Draug
That would be a mistake you would not live to regret.

1 gold 79 silver repair bill....totally worth it. I fear after the voyage to Ratchet his may be far higher.

The question is for who.

The Horde?
The Defias?
The Burning legion?
The Syndicate?
The highest bidder?
The Naaru?
Si:7

Who?

Well, consider where he stands in Stormwind: behind the Auction House. Obviously he's monitoring what goes on in there.

If I had to guess, he's a Consortium Agent.

... The part I can't get over is what Emma's role is.
Have to get back to work now. I am glad and excited all of you have shared your thoughts regarding Topper Mcnabb this morning. Remember poeple, a Paladin's light flows through him. It matters not what god;s you pray too. Take a moment, reflect, breathe, do soemthign different, share, offer kind words to a stranger or friend, do something nice for someone, make a child smile. These are the things of real value in this world. Be blessed by the light!
perhaps the option to donate 1 copper to him for a 1 spirit buff or something silly like that for helping the poor.
I feel sorry for the guy who picks thru the trash in the Ironfoge tram station. I want to give him a sandwich.
I've always wanted to be able to donate to him.....I've always wondered why I couldn't......

It is interesting isn't it....
11/30/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Misbecky
I feel sorry for the guy who picks thru the trash in the Ironfoge tram station. I want to give him a sandwich.

nah, he's good. Steady diet of rat kabobs sold by his buddy on the other station. He even has you box up a crate and send them across to his buddy at one point. With the population of rats down there, I'm suprised they aren't fatter than the pandas.
I find this discussion too Stormwind-centric. What about the guy who wants money for the Orphans in Ironforge? Shouldn't we be able to help him too?
11/30/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Kyrthae
I find this discussion too Stormwind-centric. What about the guy who wants money for the Orphans in Ironforge? Shouldn't we be able to help him too?

Sure! There's plenty of room in Westfall for all of the undesirables and unfortunates! Ship em off!

If that doesn't work for you, I hear plenty of real estate just freed up over Theramore way.

/hangs head shamefully, hiding a mischievious grin.
He is the Brawler's Guild Leader !

To what purpose ? In Topper we trust :)
I would find it pretty amusing if he ended up being Matthias Shaw's superior in SI:7. Come to find out his duties involve monitoring all activity in Stormwind and reporting directly to Varian Wrynn. His cover would be blown when he single-handedly takes out a group of Horde assassins with his bare hands.
Speaking of old NPCs. I want to know where Don Pompa is at these days. I remember back in vanilla and beyond seeings ol Don Pompa chilling at the Menethil Harbor docks just waiting to wave off anyone getting on a boat to Darnassus or Theramore. Shortly after WotLk or Cata came out (Forgot which) he just vanished from Menethil Harbor and was no where to be found. I think Blizzard needs to come clean with what Don Pompa is doing these days. I bet he's secretly planning to take over as the Warchief for the horde when Garrosh gets what's coming to him. Maybe he's actually the person that will slay Garrosh. I have faith Don Pompa will make a triumphant return soon. I'm sure we'll see him walking by anytime with his trusty lantern at his side.
I know times during the war with the Horde have been difficult. I know that not every SW citizen is as valauable as the other. Is it possible we could finally after all these years get Topper Mcnabb a job? Possibly a special vendor? Something? Thanks that is all

Concerned SW Paladin and citizen

Interesting, no?

/equip Tinfoil Hat

Conspiracy!!