How Night Elves and Worgen Should Be

Story Forum
Yes, I'm arrogant enough to decide the themes of entire races now.

Behold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX1DX5RrjwU

Night Elves and should be somewhat safe for work. Pay attention to the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQGo7Ag_jwY

Bad quality but eh what can you do. Also the werewolf dying wasn't my intention T_T

Should be safe for work
Pretentious NIGHT ELF!!!
I'm reminded of why I don't watch anime often anymore.

Also, I find Vampires cooler than werewolves.

And I don't agree with either of these assessments. I don't think Night elves should be garbage to be thrown around and then "win" in a pyrrhic victory.
I'm reminded of why I don't watch anime often anymore.

Also, I find Vampires cooler than werewolves.

And I don't agree with either of these assessments. I don't think Night elves should be garbage to be thrown around and then "win" in a pyrrhic victory.

I mostly meant they should be using killer, posionous plants to kill their enemies. Ancient forests, people who have been around for centuries, they should be able to come up with something. A way to make them effectively dark without throwing demons, necromancy, and old gods at their face.
12/03/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Noitora
I mostly meant they should be using killer, posionous plants to kill their enemies. Ancient forests, people who have been around for centuries, they should be able to come up with something.

This is mainly what I thought of when I first made my night elf characters. However, I think that the night elves as a race lost their connection to nature in-game because it was all stuffed into druids, most of whom were then stuffed into neutrality.

I wanted to see the night elves grow brambles around their encampments to tangle any attackers, poison the water sources the invaders are using, encourage vicious wildlife to hunt the orcs, discourage edible/medicinal plants from growing near their enemies, scare off the game so that the orcs have to rely on their ambushable supply trains for food...

But apparently we can't be guerrilla warriors, or even fighters who like to use their surroundings...
12/03/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Noitora
I mostly meant they should be using killer, posionous plants to kill their enemies. Ancient forests, people who have been around for centuries, they should be able to come up with something. A way to make them effectively dark without throwing demons, necromancy, and old gods at their face.

I see.

It wasn't immediately apparent to me because what I took from that was guy with Pink hair = Night elves, and guy with White hair = Horde. And that the Night elves should never give up despite getting DESTROYED and "winning" by taking the other guy out with them in the last minute. I didn't think it was necessarily the best way to handle things.

I agree with your point, then. Night elves should have a quest where you gather some Horde blood to nourish Ancients in order to power them up and send them trampling over Horde bases.

However, they sort of already have this. The Shatterspear battle where Night elves extensively used treants to tramble and burn away trolls with moonfire, and in the scenario in A Little Patience where they summon treants to mass entangled Orc forces so that they get SHREDDED by the glaives.
The point I was trying to make was that the guy with the pink hair is usually pegged as being gentle, weak, merciful. But when you piss him off, he's a battle-genius who will use deadly plants to drain your blood, destroy you from the inside out, carniverous plants that spit out acid, even a plant that torments you and feeds on your bad thoughts until you die.
12/03/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Noitora
The point I was trying to make was that the guy with the pink hair is usually pegged as being gentle, weak, merciful. But when you piss him off, he's a battle-genius who will use deadly plants to drain your blood, destroy you from the inside out, carniverous plants that spit out acid, even a plant that torments you and feeds on your bad thoughts until you die.

Kurama is one of my favorite characters as well. Though to be honest I think that Night Elf fans would prefer a character that acted a bit more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xO9Vr_nBE8
I like those examples but I think Worgen should have a moment similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWzCqCgjla8

We were promised that Worgen would be like the Wolverine of the Alliance. Loose cannons, berserker rage, animal instincts, and dark past all wrapped up into one.
12/04/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Danseis

Kurama is one of my favorite characters as well. Though to be honest I think that Night Elf fans would prefer a character that acted a bit more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xO9Vr_nBE8

1.Shandris is always right.
2.I will listen to Shandris.
3.I will not ignored Shandris' recommandations.
4.Shandris is Elune.
5.It is ever happened again, Shandris will personaly rip your lungs uot.

Shandris: I'm just kidding about that Elune part.. No offense.