My WoW won't install.

Mac Technical Support
Whenever i go to download World of Warcraft rite when i get to the point of Thrall and Varyian on the Install screen it doesn't let me install it. What should i do?
when ever is about to get Install when its about to load it stop and give me an error
I'm having this same problem. I thought it was due to my firewall but after turning that off it still gave me an error right before installing.
Could you folks post the text of the error that pops up, or link a screenshot so we can better determine what steps to have you try in order to solve this? Thanks! :)
So i played wow for an amount of time. stopped playing because of computer problems( played with a PC) bough a mac now the game wont install. PLEASE HELP!! want to start playing ASAP
Could you folks post the text of the error that pops up, or link a screenshot so we can better determine what steps to have you try in order to solve this? Thanks! :)

This information will help us greatly =D

No worries we will get everything fixed for you!
11/27/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Minosan
Whenever i go to download World of Warcraft rite when i get to the point of Thrall and Varyian on the Install screen it doesn't let me install it. What should i do?

11/27/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Minosan