Loss of control alert.

Battlegrounds
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is feared.
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is rooted, stunned, incapacitated, etc, etc etc.

This feature was not remotely needed. Without any functionality of placement, sizing, etc, is just.....guffaw /headscratch.

I'm well aware it can be turned off. It is still "on" in the form of some nifty red gcd thing that just makes me cringe when if goes off.

Please make it turn OFF, when you turn the feature off.
Is that the thing that makes a big !@# icon of whatever CC you are under smacked right in the middle of the screen?
/run hooksecurefunc('ActionButton_OnUpdate', function(self) self.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0, 0) end)
Im going to give this a try...dont really like it
Its pretty annoying
Why did they add it? Because there is way too much CC to tell what the difference is between roots/stuns/slows anymore.

But nooooo CC is fine. This new feature is contradictory to that.
it makes me not want to play the game
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is feared.
For 7 years I've been well aware that my character is rooted, stunned, incapacitated, etc, etc
this made me do a hard chuckle in real life because its so TRUE...no one asked for that !@#$ and honestly...

I didn't know there was so much CC until i SAW what was happening....so much cc ITS BULL%^-* im just raiding now...but then i thought about it ans im done with teh game...ill be getting my life back T_T
11/28/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Ashrad
/run hooksecurefunc('ActionButton_OnUpdate', function(self) self.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0, 0) end)

bump (to do list)
while the overall effect is annoying I do appreciate the indicators of which abilities are still available to me and which aren't. It's pointed out a couple of my spells that I didn't know I could still use during some CCs.

other than that, it's very annoying