died in one root

Warrior
it was awesome, mage didn't even target me,

and without targeting me

rooted me,

frozen orb crit me for 25-30k 12x

good thing we can't get out of roots, wouldn't want the game to be balanced
Spell reflects on cd? Team members not peeling?? HE GOT 12 OF THEM OFF??????? How long were you in that few second root? My word, didn't know mages could cast two a second...
Warrior tears have never tasted more delicious
Mage didn't cast once either. LOL
11/28/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Mspsychokill
Spell reflects on cd? Team members not peeling?? HE GOT 12 OF THEM OFF??????? How long were you in that few second root? My word, didn't know mages could cast two a second...

By the mage not targeting me, he was targeting my group mate, and thus he was not peeling.

Spell reflect doesn't reflect doesn't reflect frozen orb, it's a orb that aoes multiple times

Yeah few second root, my gear is great too.
I think I saw you somewhere in bg today, maybe I am wrong.

Same thing happened to me in that bg, and I went with my girlfriend who is a holy priest. Right after I told her I got 1 global-ed while being freeze on the ground, she told me her guardian spirit on herself gone instantly, i.e. 60% of health gone. Not sure about her resil, but she is full dread/malev, same as me.

It was vsing 2 frost mages.
SAFEGUARD!!!
11/29/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Kumqatninja
SAFEGUARD!!!

Currently bugged and does not break roots.
11/29/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Aiyanna
SAFEGUARD!!!

Currently bugged and does not break roots.

This bug was fixed via hotfix.

frozen orb is the orb that flies around, you are thinking of frost bomb, please know what you are talking about before you reply to forum posts, thank you.

Hey stupid, he said mage rooted him AND THEN frost bomb critted him. Just pointing out the bleeding obvious again.
11/28/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Owlcapown
Warrior tears have never tasted more delicious

Lol, Resto Druid. Even before the patch, a skilled Resto Druid could CC/kite the holy living hell out of any Warrior (Even with pre-nerf Avatar). Cyclone spam, Entangling Roots, Nature's Grasp, Wild Charge root or Displacer Beast blink, Mighty Bash or Disorienting Roar, shift into Travel Form to drop all snares/roots and run faster than the Warrior, pop Stampeding Roar and drop all snares/roots and run faster than the Warrior, pop Dash and run faster than the Warrior, etc. Symbiosis on a Mage is just plain retarded, giving the Druid Iceblock to reset his health with HoTs, and gives the damn Mage Healing Touch on a 10 sec CD...

rooted me,

frozen orb crit me for 25-30k 12x

frozen orb is the orb that flies around, you are thinking of frost bomb, please know what you are talking about before you reply to forum posts, thank you.

Hey stupid, he said mage rooted him AND THEN frost bomb critted him. Just pointing out the bleeding obvious again.

Dunno about you but looks like FROZEN ORB to me not frost bomb
11/29/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Omgimarogue
good thing we can't get out of roots, wouldn't want the game to be balanced

Wait.. so the game is not balanced if you cannot get out of roots? uhm, Ill trade you you're mobility for my 1 root breaker (2m CD). Should be balanced now that you have a root breaker no?